Chapter 1

Play the song for fun^^^^
After the "Incident" with Ellie, you were swinging through the city, landing by the bay, where shipping containers are unloaded, trying to clear your head

Y/N(thought): No, there's no way Ellie likes me, it was only a 'thank you' kiss, right?..............But there was so much passion behind it............... I need to focus, there's crimes to be stopped and people to be saved......

As you thought deeply your spider-sense went off and you narrowly dodged a razor sharp, poison tipped tail.

Y/N: Damnit Mac Gargan! You had to pick now to choose to come after me?...... You know what? *cracks knuckles and neck* Thank you.

Scorpion: Thank you?

Y/N: Yes, thank you, thank you for giving me a chance to blow off some steam, you're tough to take down so this should be quite cathartic......

Scorpion: You honestly think I didn't come prepared for you this time, did you Spider-Man?

Y/N: I'd hope you did, it'll make things more interesting........

Scorpion lunged at you with his stinger, which you countered by stabbing it into the ground and following it up by swinging around and kicking him on the head as he ripped out his tail with concrete still attached, which he promptly threw at you, unfortunately for him it didn't even come close to impacting again you as you caught it with a web and returned it so him in mild temper......

Scorpion: Typical, you can never manage to kill a Spider with a rock.

Y/N: What can I say? We spiders are tough to put down.

You hit Scorpion with a web bomb and proceeded to lay into him, not pulling any punches, you were hitting him so hard his mask was cracking a little, Scorpion couldn't do anything but stand there and take it Wouldn't be the first time but he managed to escape your brutal beat down by breaking the webbing and punching you in the face

Y/N: Ah, right in the mouth *rubs mouth*

Scorpion: Don't worry Spider-Man, you're mouth will be the least of your concerns once I'm done........ But while I'm busy hitting you in the mouth, how about I cut out your tongue?!

He swiped and lunged his tail at you like he had done so many times before, and you moved in tandom with his rapid, desperate attacks, making sure none of them hit which got repetitive so you you spiced thing up by stabbing his tail back into the ground and repeating the same movement as last time, only you kicked him back which took his tail out for him, no concrete this time. You high kicked him in the jaw and kneed him dead centre of the nose, knocking him against a wall and well, you guys know how that song and dance goes...

Y/N: Don't worry Mac, the police will be here for you soon

Y/N(thought): okay, so I might need to go relax a bit..... I know! Some music should do it

You swing into a quieter street and make a web hammock in an alley, put on some headphones and scrolled through Spotify (with premium, obviously) looking for a song

Y/N: Jameson's podcast? Nah. Angel Blue? Maybe. Ooooo Homecoming? Eh, why not.

You hummed happily while relaxing before thinking back to when you wore the "Spider-Punk" Suit and shaking your head to dismiss the thought and went back to enjoying your music until you get a call from the greatest of Aunts: May