4 - Sasaeng?

Flashback

There was a loud yell coming from downstairs...

The rest had came home...

Flashback Over
____________________________________________________________________________

Sunday

Jungkook at this point was shaking in fear, for his hyungs and himself.

Taehyung was frozen, but was also determined to save his hyungs.

Jimin...Well lets just say Jimin already went downstairs.

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly rushed over to the staircase, but they didn't expect to see that everybody was okay. And it turns out that Jin forgot to tell them that he left Namjoon home just in case. So the loud crashing sound was Namjoon breaking Jins favorite tea set, and the loud yell was just Jin scolding Namjoon.

Jungkook let out a loud sigh which caused Jin to remember what Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin had done before. So Jin quickly marched up those steps and grabbed Jungkook and Taehyung by the ears.

In the end he just put all of them in the time out. Yes, the time out. Jin couldn't really come up with any ways to punish them, so he just went with a simple time out. You would think that it isn't that bad but for the hyper Taehyung it was absolute Hell. Taehyung was squirming and twitching, so Jin just let him off the hook.

Jungkook was still in the time out.

Taehyung was playing games.

Jimin was also let off the hook.

Hoseok was just reading a book.

Namjoon was doing a Vlive.

Yoongi was in his studio writing lyrics.

Jin was watching cooking shows on the TV.

And Haneul? Well he was still lost on the hiking trail with Bomi (A/N - His dog).

Who would've guessed that once they all met their lives will be changed....Forever.

A lot of stuff will be happening in the next few chapters!

~ Annie💜