6 - Outrage

"Ah annyeonghaseyo! You must be Haneul's brother?" Bang PD-Nim asked as he sat down on the other side of Haneul.

"Uh yes I am. But, may I ask who you are and what do you want with my brother?" Hansung asked cautiously.

"Oh I am Bang Si-Hyuk, and I'm your brothers boss." He answered with a grin.

"Really? I didn't know Haneul had a job." Hansung joked but was still being a little cautious. Bang Si-Hyuk could tell that the younger male was still very suspicious and weary of him, well he would probably be like that too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------SUGAS POV------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Why is that new photographer taking the fuck so long! Everybody here is so annoying and loud! I would take a nap inside the car, but fucking Namjoon had to 'accidentally' tip the car into the fucking lake!

"Hey! Suga-Hyung, do you wanna play with us!" Asked a very hyper Jimin.

"No, go away." It took all of my might not to curse at him.

"Aww why Hyung?" Jimin said but this time with a pout on his face.

"Because I don't fucking want to!" Jimin stumbled back clearly frightened by Suga's outburst. Jin had managed to see the conversation between them, and immediately walked over.

"Yah! Min Yoongi, be nice!" Jin yelled at Yoongi, everybody including the staffs looked over at the commotion. The staffs were just watching and just doing nothing.

"I would be in a better mood if that fucking photographer wouldn't be late, and if Namjoon didn't knock the car into the fucking lake!" Suga yelled.

"Well none of that was Jimins fault now was it!?" Jin questioned. Suga just tsked and walked off to be by himself. Jimin was sobbing and was definitely not helping the situation one bit.

Why can't they just understand that I'm having a bad fucking day. They just made it so much worse. I thought to myself as I stood at the edge of the cliff I found. Its a breath taking view up here. Just being up here has made me a lot calmer. Everybody probably hates me.

I'll admit I should've been nicer, but Jimin should've just left me alone when I said no, I probably made Namjoon feel bad too, when I blamed him for knocking the car over. Aish.

*Ring Ring*

Cliffhanger! Sorry that I haven't updated for awhile, I got no excuse, just plain laziness. Lol!

( ´ ▽ ' )ノ Bye!
~Annie💜