9

emma's pov.

ethan had fallen asleep on my couch so i go to wake him up but when i touched his shoulder, the dude moaned in his sleep. what the fuck?

he was having a wet dream?

he started to say things under his breath but i couldn't understand any of them, until one name he grunted, which was very clear.

the fucker was dreaming about me!

"earth to ethan?" i say repeatedly trying to wake him up, i didn't wanna hear anymore.

he shook when he woke up and looked like he was snapping back into reality.
-

"i have to go, grayson's gonna be worried. we're all meeting up tomorrow at our house at two so yeah, goodnight." ethan explained, pushing himself off of my couch and heading for the door.

i wanted to stop him but i didn't. i like the dude. i really think i like him. it's just everything about him is perfect, how could you not fall for a dolan twin?

i snap out of my thoughts when my front door slams closed. i sigh to myself and pull a blanket on top of me, i'll just sleep on the couch.

i pulled my phone out and opened twitter, everyone was going on about something with grayson and james?

oh hell no i'm not getting a tattoo.

grayson had tweeted: "you make me feel like love is real." that's so fucking cheesy!

james had subtweeted: "..same" !!

does that even count??? that's not fair!

i rolled my eyes, thinking of ways to try and win.

and i realized ethan had left his hoodie on the ground. i picked it up and threw it on, taking a picture of myself and posting it on instagram stories.

i wrote on it, "feels like i'm with you." and turned my phone off. waiting to finally fall asleep on my own, getting lost into my own thoughts.
-

i woke up to loud bangs on my front door. i got up from the couch and looked through my window making sure it wasn't someone who was gonna kill me or something.

it was ethan.

i opened the door, well swung it open.

"what do you want it's early." he looked at me confused, he noticed i just woke up.

"it's five pm emma. i was worried, you weren't answering any of us." oh what. no it couldn't be i didn't fall asleep that late.

"um okay." he looked down, shit i'm wearing his hoodie still.

"nice hoodie where'd you get it?" he furrowed his eyebrows in a cocky way, smirking. bitch i know you had a wet dream about me take it down a notch.

"some dumbass left if on the ground in here, finders keepers." he smiled, "you look good in it." my cheeks became hot, turning into a soft pink as i tried not to remain eye contact with him.

"well let's go we have to film." i nodded, turning around and grabbing a few things as he waited by the door for me.
-

"hey bitchass took you long enough." james said, was he mad at me or was he joking?

"sorry." i stated, shoving my hands into the pocket on the sweatshirt. i don't know why i wasn't in the mood, or was feeling as down as i was. but it felt like i had been hit with a rock.

grayson pulled out a vlog camera and handed it to ethan, since he already had one in his hand.

"we're gonna go out and try to get people to recognize the fact we're alone with each other, you know?" grayson shortly explained, and i understood. i just wasn't in the mood, like at all.
-

ethan and i went to the beach and grayson and james went somewhere but they didn't say where. we had to make a pit stop at my house to grab a bathing suit and that added an extra thirty minutes.

we were finally at the beach and fans were already approaching us, asking for pictures, which we gladly took.

we were in the water now and ethan decided it'd be a good idea to hold me under. does he know i don't have gills?

he finally let me up, but snaked an arm around my lower back, but i was too concentrated on my breathing.

he pressed his body against mine, pulling me even closer to him, stealing glances at my lips.

all i wanted to do was kiss him. but it was a rule in the challenge that we couldn't.

"emma i like you." he confessed, staring at me trying to capture a response. was he joking?

my hand moved from under water to the side of his face. and i just did it.

filling the gap between us, i connected my lips with his which he gladly excepted. his arms picking me up, my legs wrapping around his torso.

our lips molded together like they were made for each other. he was the first to pull away. he just stared into my eyes.

"you do realize we're gonna have to get a tattoo now right?" shit i wasn't even thinking about that. my legs pulled off of him, was that all he could think about? a tattoo? he has plenty! we just kissed and all he as focused on was a tattoo.

i rolled my eyes, whatever! i turned around to the beach and saw fans literally just staring at us with their mouths hung open. we really did fuck up.

my head turned back to him who was staring at my (very little) cleavage in my bathing suit. i slapped his chest and he chuckled. "it's fine emma, tattoos aren't that bad." i nodded, but my fucking mom would never let me get one and i'm seventeen!

"whatever. that's all you could think about?" ethan looked shocked.

"woah woah woah woah woah, i'm the one who told you i liked you?" ethan said, trying to get himself out of it, i rolled my eyes and left him by himself in the water.

-

thanks for 100 votes! i'll try to update more often for you guys i love seeing the comments.