30

ethan's pov

i looked down at emma who was fast asleep on my chest, i guess we all fell asleep watching horror movies, the lap top faded to dark from not being touched in awhile. i moved my head to look for grayson and hannah, trying my hardest not to shift too much just incase it would wake emma up.

grayson was laying on hannah the way emma was on me, god he's such a sub.

hannah's eyes were flickering, like she was starting to wake up.

and she did.

"ethan?" she whispered, well tried to whisper, it was pretty loud.

i moved one of my fingers to my mouth, telling her to shh. she looked down to grayson who was laying on her cleavage, wait no i didn't look.

-

apparently i had fallen back asleep last night, and hannah did too, probably soon after myself.

grayson's alarm woke the whole room up, damn why the fuck does he have to wake up so early every day?

"grayson turn it off!" emma yelled, taking a pillow from behind my back and shoving it behind her, i guess trying to hit grayson, but she just flung it across the room.

hannah shook grayson's body, i guess so he would move so she could get to the nightstand and shut off his alarm which was still violently beeping.

"grayson!" she yelled.

emma pushed herself off of me, looking at the room surrounding her, probably not realizing why she was in it at first.

grayson turned off the alarm and fell back into the bed, hannah had moved into where emma was laying, since she was now sitting up.

"awe we were all cuddling." emma said, so she officially woke up, great.

"basically." grayson said, still sounding half asleep, muffling into his pillow.

hannah laughed at grayson's words. i don't exactly know what's going on with them, but as long as she can hopefully help grayson get over emma, she sounds like a good person to keep around to me.

emma turned around, so she could properly face us, "so hannah and i were talking while you guys were filming.. and i know you guys said i couldn't go back to my apartment because of the seizure scare but, hannah could just stay there with me."

grayson lifted up from the pillow, eagerly. he nodded, "sounds fucking good." i smacked his arm, that was rude.

"i guess that'll be okay, but what if.."

emma cut me off, not wanting me to give her any reason to have to stay in this house, were we that bad of hosts?

"ethan dude, i love you but just shut up for once."

did she just say she loved me?

emma's pov

okay maybe they won't think it's that big of a deal, it's like a play i love you, right? nothing weird about it.

oh god. ethans face looked caspar the ghost white, well actually like flashback mary.

i wonder how james is doing, he hasn't been around much lately, i guess he just doesn't care? no, he probably does. he's just busy, busy busy busy.

"anyway!" grayson filled the awkward silence in the room, "yeah anyway.." hannah backing him up.

"so can you guys drive us back?" emma asks, slowly getting out of the bed, hannah following her.

-

ethan's pov

that night

i opened the door with my forearm, since my hands were already filled with emma and hannah's stuff, plus everything she needed, medically.

i dropped her bag and hannah's on the ground, grayson walking in with one of our blow up mattresses, incase they didn't want to sleep in the same bed together.

"okay bye now!" was emma really trying to rush us out?

"james is coming to our place tomorrow emma, you gotta come over he wants to do a collab." grayson tells her, she just nodded and walked into the kitchen, me and gray just standing by her front door.

hannah picks her bag up and throws it near emma's couch area, walking back to hug grayson and say bye, waving to me.

"now leave." she demanded, basically cornering us out of the apartment door.

-

"dude i'm hungry can you postmate something?" grayson asked as we walked into our house.

"yeah."

i go to open the postmates app on my
phone when i saw like at least ten unseen text messages from aaron.

from: aaron c
since y'all had like a foursome or some shit i decided to fly back home, not that y'all would notice

from: aaron c
dude fuck i forgot one of my bags in the guest room is there any way you could bring it to the airport? shit we're about to board

from: aaron c
ethan?

from: aaron c
dude please don't fucking tell me y'all are fucking

from: aaron c
dude i really fucking need that bag

from: aaron c
you know what? forget it

from: aaron c
are you serious?

from: aaron c
c'mon please

from: aaron c
are you seriously ignoring me? dude sorry for the emma thing

from: aaron c
i'm getting on now, thanks.

oh shit, why didn't i get a notification? i didn't even feel my phone buzz once.

to: aaron c
dude i just saw the texts now

to: aaron c
sorry we can send it tho

from: aaron c
yeah whatever just get it here please

from: aaron c
asap

to: aaron c
yeah got it

i pressed the home button on my phone and ordered grayson food.

-

i woke up the next day from banging on the front door, it was so fucking loud that i could hear it from my own bed.

i got up, not bothering to put a shirt on, walking out to the door.

"hello?" the banging on the door wouldn't stop, from the voice i could tell it was james. why was he here so damn early?

i unlocked the door before opening it, james having the most miserable annoyed look in his face.

"dude i've been standing out here for like twenty minutes! where's grayson?"

i don't know but if you just wanna go find your favorite why couldn't you wake him up instead? wait, why isn't he up yet?

-

150 votes & 200 comments for a new chapter