Summer in Afghanistan

It was the middle of a scorching hot summer in Afghanistan. Quackity couldn't wait to get out of his stinky dark hut, and get some exercise. 

NEW MESSAGES

Skloperton R. Smalls:

Hey alox, how yu doing? want to swim in hole mud puddle? today. pick me up at my dore if yor want to swim

Alex:

Yeah of course man! I have nothing to do right now. I'll be on my way soon

Skloperton R. Smalls:

See yu soon alox

Quackity decided he was going to go for a swim in a large mud puddle with his Nigerian friend Skloperton.

He had to get dressed up for the occasion. So he grabbed his swim jeans, his swim jacket and he grabbed his camo dirt blanket to cover himself from the Afghanistan war.

His friend Skloperton didn't live that far away, therefore he wouldn't have to crawl on the ground with a blanket over himself for that long.

Lastly, he put on his crocks and crawled out the door.

As he was crawling on the dirt with the blanket over his body, he heard gunshots and screaming grandpas. He crawled faster as he reached Sklopertons window.

"PSST, SKLOPPY! ARE YOU IN HERE?"

Quackity bent down so the Isis fighters wouldn't see him.

He then got up quickly and slammed the loose window open, crawling inside with his dirt cover.

"SKLOPPY, LETS GO! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. THERE'S TOO MANY PEOP-"

Quackity turned around to see the most beautiful grandma he's ever laid his eyes on.

Her breasts sagging down to her knees.

Stretch marks covering her entire body.

An odor that he could only call "one of a kind."

"Well hello there"

he said in a disgusting voice that only screams "I want your saggy tits sitting on my knees."

"You wouldn't happen to be, Sklopertons grandma, would you?"

"Yes. I am too, Sklopertons grandmama.

She replied in a shaky voice that took about thirty seconds to crawl out of her dirty yellow mouth.

"Ey Alox! Ho-" Skloperton bursts in the room only to see Quackity staring at his grandmothers saggy tits.

"OI OI!" Skloperton started screaming and attempting to cover up his grandmothers breasts but they were too long.

He then threw the small cloth onto Quackitys greasy bald head, and grabbed Quackity pulling him out into his backyard.

"We swim now." Skloperton was shaking and sweating at the thought of Quackity seeing his grandmas tits.

"But Skloppy, can't we stay a bit longe-"

"WE SWIM. YOU CAME TO SWIM IN PUDDLE, WE SWIM IN PUDDLE."

Skloperton cut him off mid sentence with an angry tone.

They walked out into the back alley to find a perfect mud puddle. Skloperton ripped off his undergarments too close to Quackitys face and hit him in the nose with his hairy penis.

"Watch it dude!"

Skloperton then jumped into the mud puddle butt naked and started swimming laps.

Quackity couldn't get her off his mind. Her perfect saggy tits, her long grey dreads pinned up against her scalp.

The dirty Afghanistan water swishing against Sklopertons Nigerian penis made him doze off and daydream about Sklopertons grandma.

He imagined himself sitting in a hot tub with his grandma massaging her saggy tits. He then grabbed her fupa and started shaving it.

"ALOX ALOX GET IN PUDDLE! WE SWIM. GO!"

Quackity then snapped out of it and jumped in the mud puddle wearing his swim jeans.

"Yo man, I really think you're tensing yourself up a bit over me seeing your sexy ass grandma."

"ALOX."

Skloperton let out a nervous weird laugh.

"ALOX, MY GRANDMA. SHE WIDOWED. I TAKE SHIT NOW."

"Jesus dude, calm down!"

Skloperton walked eight inches away from the mud puddle, squatted, and took a gigantic Nigerian shit.

Quackity sighed.

*After seeing those tits, I didn't even want to come here. I just wanted to stay at Skloppys house to talk to her. :(*

He then got up and started crawling home.

"Alox! Where u go?"

He ignored Skloperton and his shouts. He just wanted to nap.

As Quackity was crawling, he began to drown out the sounds of guns and screaming. He started to daydream about Sklopertons grandma once again.

He pictured himself in her room on her bed eating popcorn and detangling her dreads. He pictured himself feeding her popcorn and Afghanistan flies.

He was daydreaming so hard that he accidentally hit the bottom of his stairs while crawling.

"OOF"

Quackity screamed.

Little did he know, the Isis fighter had heard him.

He started running towards Quackitys blanket.

Quackity quickly got up, and ran inside of his house.