Bigfoot

"And the girl didn't even saw it coming..." Snotlout told the gang a story, using his hands to creep the others.
"What is?" This came from Fishlegs who was shivering all night, hooked up to the boys. Tuffnut on the left, Hiccup on the right.
"Bigfoot. With a an axe." Snotlout continued. "Hiding behind a tree, following her..." he demomstrated it. "When the girl wasn't looking, bigfoot raised the axe and-" Snotlout was cut off by Fishlegs screaming, pointing behind Snotlout. He turned around and there it was.
Bigfoot.
With an axe.

The gang screamed as Bigfoot came closer. Then, there was laughter. Coming from bigfoot. Bigfoot wasn't laughing but the sound came from inside of it.
The head of bigfoot popped out, fell onto the ground like someone had pushed it from the inside. Then, a familiar face appeared through the hole. Astrid.
"You should've seen your faces!" she laughed, pointing at everyone.
"Astrid! That wasn't funny!" Ruff yelled.
"You're right. You're right." she paused. "But your faces are." she continued laughing.
"We didn't even realise you were gone. I'm impressed." Hiccup said, looking at the empty spot beside Ruff which was supposed to be occupied by Astrid.
"What time is it?" Heather asked.
"It's midnight." Tuff said, looking at his watch.
"Let's go to bed." Astrid said as she took off the bigfoot costume. "Let me help you with that." Hiccup said, unzipping the costume. "Where did you get this costume anyway?"
"Let's just say, I planned to scare you guys since before we got into the van." Astrid smiled.
"You are one bad girl you know?" Hiccup crossed his arms, smirking.
"I know." Astrid smiled.
Astrid finally got out of the costume after a while. Everyone got into their tents and slept for the night.

"Fishlegs can you move a little." Snotlout mumbled. Then, he heard the sound of Fishlegs snoring.
"Ugh...." Snotlout sighed and went to sleep.