Ita all about trust 49

After a week they both got discharged. Pushkar was all fit and fine but sumo was weak. She was not allowed to take any stress.

Shr being the most caring boyfriend was pampering her.

It was another beautiful morning, shraman were sleeping in each other arms for getting about the world... Lost in their own. Their legs were tangled with each other. Suman's head was on shr chest near his heart.

After sometime shr woke up and smile. He peak his checks and carres her face admiring her beauty. He saw the time and went to freshen up.

After sometime he came back and saw her still sleeping. He decided to wake her up and went to her and slowly woke her up.

Su: good morning jaan ( sleepy)

Shr smiled and peak her nose.

Shr : good morning... Now get up. I'm going to office
Su : Mujhe bhi aana h.
Shr: sumo u r still not oky.. U r still weak
Su : I'm fine plz. It's been a month's I went to office. Plzzz( pouting)
Shr : but....
Su : I promise I won't stress myself
Shr: pakka
Su: pakka( cutely)
Shr : u will listen to me?
Su : I will pakka... Now can I come
Shr : sure
Su : main ready hokar aati hu

Suman ran to washroom. Shr chuckle at her. After sometime she came out wearing

Shr move towards her and back hugged her

Shr move towards her and back hugged her. Suman smile at him. He was nuzzling in her hairs. It was like their daily routine.

Shr: u look hot
Su : u urself look no less
Shr : are you sure u wanna come
Su : ya shr... I wanna come
Shr : oky... Chalo breakfast karte h. Sham ko tk Jana h. Pushkar aur preti ki shaadi ki date fix honi h.
Su : hmm...chalo

Suman was about to go when shr pulled her and she crashed into his chest. She looked at him with a confused face.

Shr : kya... Aisa Kya dekh rhi hu... Meri gm kiss diye bina Tum kha Ja rhi thi

Suman smiled but a little blush and keep her soft lips on his rough ones. They kissed each other softly. Their was only love... Pure love.

They both went downstairs and greeted Aditi and Aditya. They all had breakfast. Shraman leaved for office.

Shraman entered inside. Shr was happy seeing Suman smiling. All the staff greated her seeing her after long time. They both entered inside Ramnath cabin. Suman hugged him.

Ram: Mujhe lga Tum apne bf ko bhul gyi.
Shr : ( annoyed)  papa ab she is my girlfriend.
Ram: toh Kya hua... She is my girlfriend first. Tum toh Yaha the bhi nhi

Ramnath said it in a funny manner but shr start feeling guilty. Suman saw this.

Su: Aree mere boyfriend ko Kuch mat kehna. ( hugging shr ) he is the best

Ramnath chuckle at them and blessed them too.

Ram: acha Chalo.. Meri meeting ka time ho rha h.

Suman and shr went to their respective cabins. But how can shr stay away from his beautiful girlfriend.

After few hours shr went to her cabin to find her engrossed in her work. He smile at her.

Hello guys
How's the update.

Finally able to give you all regular update.

Plz vote and comment.

Thank you guys
Love you all