It's all about trust 50

After few hours shr went to her cabin to find her engrossed in her work. He smile at her. And went near her. Suman was so busy that she didn't notice him. He was just admiring her.

Suman turned and saw shr. First she was suprised.

Su: shr tum Yaha

Shr just pulled her more into him and carresed her face.

Shr: do you have any idea how beautiful you look.

Suman blushed and turned her face. Shr smile and cupped her face and pull her closer and about to kiss her when their was a knok. He sighed and put his head on her shoulder.

Shr : sab ke sab mere romance ke dushman h.

Suman giggle. They both straighted themselves.

Su : come in

Suman's PA came inside.

PA : ma'am your file
Su: thank you ( taking the file)

He about to go when he turned.

PA : Ughh... Ma'am
Su: ya
PA : u look beautiful today
Shr: excuse me( angrily)

PA got scared. And ran outside. Shr ruffled his hairs while suman giggled.

Shr: tumhe bhout hassi aa rhi h
Su: nhi toh ( controlling her laugh)

Shr smile seeing her antics. He kissed her cheeks. Suman smile cutely. They both then left for tk.

Shraman entered inside to find all were present their and were talking. Shraman greeted everyone. Suman went inside to make something as mamiji told her. Shr sat beside pushkar. They were talking about Preekar marriage.

After sometime pandit Ji came. Everyone took blessing from him. He was looking at Preekar kundali.

Pandit Ji : shaddi ke liye subh muhrat 1 mahine baad ka h.
Lala Ji : changa ji... Bas 1 mahine Baad preti Humare ghar ki bahu bane gi.

Preekar blush at this. Suman bring sweets for everyone. Shr was stealing glances from suman.

After some chit chatting they all went to their respective homes. Preekar and shraman went to Suman's home. As soon they open the gate, aditi and Aditya jump on Preekar.

Adi: congratulations guys
Pu: thx buddy ( smiling)
Aditi : Humare group main pehli shaddi... Yeyyy I'm so excited for it.

They all smiled and went inside.

Pu: sumo Aaj Tere hath ka speacial khana toh banta h (excited)
Su: kyu nhi
Shr : kya kyu nhi.... Tumhe Abhi rest karna h. U r still weak.
Pre: Koi baat nhi.. Aaj main bna deti hu.
Pu: preti nhi ( horrified)
Pre: kyu main avha nhi bnati ( glaring him)
Pu: Aise bast nhi h baby. It just Humari shaddi honi wali h. We should enjoy this phase na. Tum kha kaam karne jaa rhi hu. U should rest and pamper yourself.
( coveting up)

Preti nodded being convinced while all were suppressing their laugh seeing pushkar. Shr went to pushkar and said in his ears.

Shr: ( wishpering) Abhi toh Bach gya, shaadi ke Baad ksise bache ga
Pu: Chup Raho Bhaiya. Aap bhout lucky Ho ki Aapko sumo mil gyi h.
Shr : Voh toh main hu ( smrik)

Unfortunately preti heard this and took it in a wrong way and was fuming in anger. She was looking at sumo with anger fill eyes.

They all had their dinner and Preekar were going to their respective homes.

Pu: Bhaiya Aap Chalo ge ya rukoge
Shr : I will stay here only
Pu: Yrr Khabhi toh apni Laila ko chod do.
Shr : can't take risk. Pta chala sone ke badle yeh file utha Kar beth jaye.

Pushvan laugh at this while suman pouted. Shr smile and kiss her pout while she blushed hard. Pushkar went home after dropping preti.

Shraman went to Suman's room to sleep. Shr sat on the bed after changing. Sumo top came after sometime.

They both talked about random things and slept cuddling with each other.

Hello guys
What's up

How was the update??? Hope you guys like it.

Plz vote and comment

ND ya I will update soon guys.

Thank you guys
Love you all