✧일

제노 woke up from the sunrays beaming in his room. He rubbed his eyes until he realizes that he have to meet someone special later. He grabbed his towel and ran to the bathroom. After done taking a bath, he dried himself and got into a simple outfit. Then, he goes downstairs and greeted by his mom.

(Jeno's outfit)

(Jeno's outfit)

Jeno is the only son of wealthiest entrepreneur. He doesn't have any siblings. Jeno is that one guy who doesn't show off. Because if he is, it will be some slut came to him. Jeno is just too innocent to be treat like a jerk. "Good morning honey" his mom greeted.

"Good morning mom" Jeno replied. He make a way to the dining table for breakfast. He ate his breakfast while his mom just stared at her beloved son.

"Oh! I just remembered that this weekend me and your dad wants you to come with us" his mom start the conversation between them. Jeno looked at her with a confusion in his face.

"For what?" Jeno asked. Jeno doesn't really want to go out in the weekend. He just wants to stay at home, lying in his cozy bed doing nothing. But he can not resist his parents decision.

"You will find out" his mom said.

"Okay fine" he checked the time and then he realizes he is late to meet the 'special' person. He rushed to finish his breakfast

"I need to go right now bye mom" He ran to his car and gets in. He droce to the place he has set to meet. It is at the Czennies Cafe (i don't have any ideas to put the cafe name)

It takes twenty minutes to arrive at the cafe. He parked his car and entered the cafe. His eyes searching for the guy and then were caught at the guy who is sitting alone close to the window.
Jeno walked to him.

"Hi-" He doesn't finished his sentences but already cut off by the guy who named is Huang Renjun.

"You're late" Renjun said.

"I'm sorry I wake up a little late today" Jeno said.

"Little late?! You were promised to meet me at 11 but it is already 11:20 you're late twenty minutes" Renjun yelled but almost whisper. Jeno shocked with the words that just came out from Renjun's mouth.

"I said that I-I was sorry" Jeno looked down almost crying but he manage to not. He just scared if Renjun mad at him. Because if he's angry, he will be someone else.

"Hey...uh I'm sorry it just that...I don't know what got into me this morning...I'm sorry baby, please look at me" Renjun persuaded. Jeno looked up to see Renjun's face.