✧십이

this chapter is about our antagonist [hyunjin]

✧~

"Fuck Jaemin! Lee Jeno is fucking mine!" he yelled, stepping outside of the Supermarket. People around him just stared at him, thinking that he's crazy. Forming a fist while breathing heavily, he continue walked back home. Not mentioning that he's ready to throw some punch for Jaemin.

His pace stopped when he saw a club. Without hesitation, he quickly enter it. His eyes wandered around the club. There's a bunch of drunk people. But then his eyes were caught at a girl, sleeping while her head on the table. 'She just take a one shot and already down?' he thought.

He sits on the chair near the bar and ordered a shot. "One beer please" he ordered. The lady behind the bar nodded and takes what just he ordered and placed the glass on the counter. Hyunjin then shoved the liquid into his throat.

"Ah~, never been better" he said satisfyingly. "Hey" the lady called. He looked up and saw the lady eyes on him. "You called?" he asked while furrowing his eyebrows. "Can I ask you something?" the lady asked.

"What you want to ask?" Hyunjin asked. "What you've think to get drunk in the middle of the day?" she asked. "Because I can't have what I've wanted all this time" he stated. "What have you wanted all this time?" she asked again. "Lee Jeno" he said.

"Lee Jeno? sounds familiar" she said. "You know him?" Hyunjin asked. "Just now that girl mumbled about something but then I heard she said that name" the lady said and pointing at the girl before. Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Really?" he asked just want to make sure that the lady says the  right thing. "If you didn't sure, just go ask that girl?" she give an opinion. Hyunjin stand up from his chair and walked slowly to the drunk girl. "Hey" he shake the girl torso lightly to wake her up.

"Na Jaemin is mine!" she exclaimed. "Wait a minute, you know that fucker?!" he asked. "Who the hell are you?" the girl asked. "It's not important who am I and tell me did you really know Na Jaemin?" Hyunjin said. "That fucking Lee Jeno stole him from me!" she retorted. "So we have the same problem huh?" he asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she groaned. "Okay listen, you want that Jaemin well I want his wife so how about we make a plan?" he give a suggestion. "What plan?" she asked. 'Why she have so many questions' Hyunjin said in his heart.

"Make them divorce so you can have Jaemin while I can have his beautiful wife" he said. "Tsk! I'm more beautiful than him" she stated. "So how was it? you agree?" Hyunjin asked. "If the plan make me get what I want that I'll agree" she reached her hand to Hyunjin and shake it. "So what's your name?" he asked.

"Park Sejung" she said

✧✧✧

"Wait! so you tell me that you want Jeno to abort the baby?!" Hyunjin exclaimed. They're in a Cafe, discussing about their 'will-work' plan. Hearing what Sejung said, he really wants Sejung to died on her spot. "Of course, so he will be a virgin again" she stated.

"I know that I'm evil but I never think to kill a fucking child!" he yelled. "Shit! slow your voice everyone will hear what we've plan goddamn it" she whisper yelled at Hyunjin. Not knowing that someone hear their conversation. "Sorry I can't control myself when you said that" he muttered.

"Don't you have any other plan?" Hyunjin asked. "How about accused Jeno that he had a scandal?" Sejung suggested. "Again with Jeno?" he folded his arm close to his chest. "You have to agree Hyunjin this is just I can think of" Sejung stated

"Okay fine" Hyunjin gave up and decided to just follow Sejung's plan. "That's the spirit I want to hear" Sejung said. "So when we start our plan?" he asked. "We'll see when we have the right time" she stated.

MPH!

All of sudden, Hyunjin heard Sejung want to throw up. "Hey, you okay" he asked. "Excuse me- mph!" she immediately rushed to the restroom. "What the hell is wrong with her? wait don't tell me that she?!" He exclaimed

TO BE CONTINUE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Perhaps the shortest chapter I've ever made but hopefully you guys enjoy it ;)