✿Three✿

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

-MATSUNO KEIRO-

I silently cussed as I walked beside this basic bitch,How dare to pull (Y/N) away from me? I can't accept that!

As I saw in my peripheral vision,I see lorie talking to (Y/N) until she stop on her tracks as the two bitch walk beside me as I saw (Y/N) who's just standing there and looking shock.

What the fuck did this bitch told her? I can't let (Y/N)
left there.

I ignored Haruki annoying story-telling as I stop walking. Both of them stop too and look at me with confusion.

‘‘Yeah! And she's very we— Senpai?’’

Haruki asked as I ignore her and walked where (Y/N) stand there silently with a sad look on her face. My sweetheart...

As I stop infront of her. She look up to see me— She's really smaller than me and I know that she's my sweetie.

‘‘Why did you stop walking,(Y/N)?’’

I asked as she look around to avoid my question but I won't let her.

‘‘U-Uh..N-nothing!’’

She quickly blushed as she hold her back-pack tightly as she ran past to me..

‘‘W-Wha...’’

I was shock. (Y/N) doesn't really leave me behind like that. Something's were out of the line.

‘‘Y-yeah,I told her to leave Matsuno-senpai alone. You know I can't let her pass through your way,She's a mob and you're a protagonist here. Remember that.’’

I heared lorie spoke as my eyes silently twitch. She order to (Y/N) to leave me alone? No fucking way.

‘‘What the fuck did you say?’’

I asked while I didn't have no time to looked at them as I ran away to get my (Y/N) back.

‘‘B-But senpai,L-let her b-be..’’

The another bitch gasped as I push her away— I glare at them with anger in my eyes,They gulp fearfully as I spoke..

‘‘Would you mind shutting the fuck up? Or maybe,I can slit both of your throats.’’

I smile,not the one that reach my eyes— A one that has hidden meaning on it.

(Y/N) you can't leave me..not like this,I won't even let you leave me like this.