✿Six✿

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

-THIRD POV-

With silence around the corner— Senpai entered the room without any problem because of the open window of his another victim;

He already killed someone before— He skinned the person alived and put alcohol in it.

As he stalk toward the sleeping form— He raised his knife as he stabbed it toward the girl;

With pain erupting her sense,Lorie quickly open her eyes as she gasped in the unstoppable pain..

‘‘You fucking bitch,You don't stop me with my love..’’

Senpai Matsuno snarled as he keep stabbing the girl in her waist— As Lorie puke blood,He can't help but smirk. That's right. You don't fucking mess with my lover.

As Lorie still tried to fight,She weakly cried at her painful end..

Oh goodness...What have I done to deserve this torture?

She thought as She lose her last breath as the world have ended her life— It wasn't worth it..

———————

News spread like a wildfire,Everyone is mourning for the death of the top athlete,Takamura Lorie. She was found dead inside her room with a knife struck into her chest as her eyes was frozen in horror;

(Y/N) was shocked. How couldn't she? They were walking home together yesterday— everything seems fine not until when (Y/N) ran away after a small commotion.

Haruki was sobbing loudly as her friend tried to comfort her,It was painful afterall— To lose your bestfriend by a killer— This is the last thing she wished to happened;

As (Y/N) looked beside senpai Matsuno,His face was remained emotionless— It's like not he didn't care enough but He can't just act like he cared since he didn't know Lorie-chan that much.

That's what (Y/N) think,But in Senpai Matsuno mind,He's rejoicing since no one's gonna be a bother anymore— Only Him and (Y/N) should walk home together and nothing else.