The First Victim

While George went to get the amortentia potion Fred and Draco waited in the potions room. Draco smirked at Fred, payback time he thought. "Are you ready to look like Hermoine Granger again?" Fred looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" he asked pretending not to know what he was talking about. Draco came closer to Fred and blocked him in the corner. "I'm  talking about your obvious crush on miss Granger and the fact you looked like her when you first tested the candy." Fred looked down, defeated and slightly blushing. "oh that." he said. Before Draco could answer George came back in "Look what I found hanging on our bottle of amortentia." he was running towards them with a piece of paper in his hand. Draco took the parchment and read it out loud.

Make five candies out of me
So you can give it to five friends of thee
So that they will see
Who there true love might be
Look for clues all over the castle
To know who will end the battle.

The end of the verse confused them. They decided to show it to the rest of the group once the candies were ready. Out of the potion they could make six candies, knowing they would only need five they decided to test it out, to see if it did indeed work. They wrapped the candy in a heart-shaped box and left it on the doorstep of Filches office knowing he couldn't resist chocolate. They knocked on the door and ran to the next corner watching what would happen next. Filch opened the door to see no-one was there. "Stupid kids" he muttered. Right before he wanted to close the door he saw the box on the ground. He inspected the candy thoroughly before deciding it would be safe enough to eat. Draco, Fred and George were discussed to see how he suddenly turned into Ms Norris. "that's just sick." Draco whispered "but hey, at least we know the candy works." with the five remaining candies safely stored they went to the great Hall to look for the others. They found everybody at the Gryffindor table, even Grab, Goyle, Zambini and Nott, absorbed in a game of chess between Ron and Blaise while eating sandwiches. No-one had seen them arrive so when Draco asked who was winning they were all startled. This made the three newcomers laugh. People found it weird when they had seen slytherins at the Gryffindor table but when Draco was seen with the twins laughing everyone looked over shocked. After they were over the shock they started to whisper to each other: "I thought he was with Harry" "Maybe they made him the Gryffindor whore" "I heard he cheated on Harry and got one of the twins pregnant." ...
Ron, Hermione, Blaise and Theodore all had expressions of horror and Discuss on their faces. Harry's expression hadn't changed since he stil had his mask on but inside he was fuming. He wanted to hurt everyone who had offended his Draco and show everybody Draco was his and no-one elses but he knew he had to keep up the pretense, at least for a little longer.  Draco also had his mask on but Harry and the twins saw in his eyes that he was about the break down. The twins pretended to laugh even harder and smirking put an arm around Draco's shoulder pulling him down to sit between to show him they were going to protect him like they protected each other and Harry. Taking the hint the whole group continued their battle of chess and their lunches like nothing had happened. When Lunch was almost over Blaise suddenly yelled "Check Mate!!"  Everybody cheered and Ron shook Blaise's hand: "It was an honor to play this battle with you." Blaise took the hand and said: "The honor is all mine, even though I have won this battle you were one of the hardest opponent I have ever faced." Suddenly Draco jumped up "Battle" he said. He turned to face the twins who had fallen of the bench when he had jumped up. "Blaise has won the battle!" the twins caught on and pulled out one of the little candy-boxes.  "He is the first one to try the candy" everybody was looking at them with confused looks on their faces. "What are you guys talking about? What candy?" Blaise asked. Lunch was over so they decided to head over to the ROR so Draco and the twins could explain without being disturbed by others. When all were comfortable they told them what they had found without revealing anything about Draco and Harry. They showed the clue to the rest and explained why Blaise was the first one to try the candy. Blaise was a bit skeptical: "How long will I look like someone else? What if I don't love anyone?" The twins looked over and replied with a very serious face. "We don"t know, it can be an hour could be longer."  Blaise sighted in defeat but took the candy non the less. At first nothing happened but little by little his features started to change. His ebony color became white, his hair changed from short black hair to longer ginger hair. After a couple of minutes Blaise was gone and in his place stood an older looking ginger-haired boy. Gasps could be heard from Ginny, Ron, Fred and George. "When did you ever meet out brother?" Ginny asked. Blaise was confused, he had been very curious what the candy would do to him since he didn't love anyone. Draco conjured up a mirror so Blaise could look at himself. Blaise's face lit up in wonder, "Damn I look hot, but- euh- I have never met him. How can I love a guy I have never met?" the twins looked at each other with awe on their faces. "Forge, do you think what I'm thinking?" "I think so gred" They turned back to the rest of the group. "We think the candy doesn't" "show you who you love but" " it shows you who your true soulmate is" They explained to the rest. Blaise turned back to the mirror examining himself. "this is my soulmate?" he asked astonished, " wow I'm one very lucky guy. I can't wait to meet him." with that comment everybody started to laugh. They continued to talk for a while, blaise asking as much questions about his soulmate to the rest of the weasley family, until it was time for diner. They had decided to put asside their animosity, at least for the duration of the game and act civil around each other. 

In the evening when everybody was getting ready for bed Ron was stil trying to get over everything that had happened today. He was passing around in the dormroom. "I can't imagine it" he suddenly said making Harry look up. "My brother with a man. I mean the wizzarding world accepts gay people way more than the muggel world but stil. If it was a gryffindor I wouldn't mind but a slytherin? no thet's just unacceptable." by now Harry was angry and scared. If Ron couldn't accept Blaise and his brother how was he ever going to accept him and Draco. "Why not a slytherin, he asked, I mean you saw how well we worked together today, how the rumors about them are false." Ron looked over. "What has gotten into you, of course they are bad, they are slytherins and they are only being cordial because they want they prize for themself. Don't let their kindness fool you Harry. You'll see, at the end of the game they will be back to their old Slytherin self." Harry was furious now. "Are you really that shallow Ron? Did'nt you have a good time today? you know what forget it, you are out of the game until you have pulled your head out of your arse." Before Ron could answer Harry turned around, climed in bed and closed the curtains.  When he was in bed he pulled out Draco's parchment and explained everything that had just happened. All he wanted to do now is run to Draco but if he ran out of the room people might want to follow him and then everything would be ruiend. Draco told him that in the morning when he was awake he would go to the ROR so he could hold Harry in his arms. When Draco had finally been able to calm him down, Draco whrote to the others explaining what Harry had just said to him and they all agreed with keeping Ron out of the game. 

I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I will do my best to update more often. <3