Prologue.

Louis was one that everyone was interested to see. They loved watching him be carefree and love life. Everyone wanted to be him. Love life, find everything to enjoy about it.

That was until all hell let loose. Louis got pissed off with all of his "friends." He lost all of them then. He was lonely and no one dared to speak to him in the halls. He eventually gave up with the whole school thing.

He was tired with all of the rules and bullshit. So why not turn into the quiet rebel? He never spoke to his family anymore. He mostly slept in the city parks. He carried a backpack with him everywhere.

It held his life practically. A phone, money, and clothes. What else did he need?

Louis was one with being free. He might have gotten in trouble with the cops a few times, but they have practically gave up with him. He was happy with that though.

He was happy with anything that gave him freedom. Meaning living in a park? Okay. Living with no friends? Okay. Living with no hope with this world? Okay. Living with being quiet? Okay.

Maybe one day he would meet something besides freedom to give him happiness, and he could return to his normal life. But what was his normal life anymore? Wasn't it this?

Louis Tomlinson is the guy who you see and want to help, but he'll just say,"Fuck you."

Louis Tomlinson is the guy who you wish was still the guy who he use to be, but tell him that and he'll tell you,"Fuck you."

Louis Tomlinson is the guy who doesn't care anymore and really only says ,"Fuck you."