Peter Pevensie Imagines

"Hi! can you pleaseeeee do an imagine where peter and the reader have their first kiss?"

*This is a request btw*

Peter would be standing at the train station leaning against the wall waiting for the train to school. The Pevensies and your family were ancient friends. Your family visited them for christmas dinners, thanksgiving. In fact they were like your second family.

The rumbling of the incoming train interrupted. Peter still hasn't noticed you. He seemed off about something, not sure what it was about you walked over to him. "Hullo, hows my favorite Pevensie doing?" you asked brightly trying to lighten his mood. "Fantastic, just fantastic." Peter scoffed. "Whats wrong? Doesn't seem like anythings fantastic." "Its just that... I cant go back to Narnia." Peter said as you two boarded the train. Peter always talked about how wonderful this Narnia place was.

"Im sure you'll go back there someday." you smiled as you took a seat nest to Peter. Who was now starting to look a bit lively. "Maybe I can come with you." "No, Im TOO old to go there. I mean thats what Aslan told me before we left." "Peter, not every things going to be as you wish, Look on the bright side, the war is almost over. Which means we don;t have to go to the underground shelters." you placed your hand on Peter's shoulders.

The train came to a stop. "See you after school Pips." You mocked Peter. Peter smirked before turning around to leave. "Hmph, looks like you've done a good job." said Susan. "What? I only said-" "I bet she kissed him!" Lucy whispered to Susan. "hey I heard that Lucy!" you laughed. "I didnt' kiss him? Alright? We just had a talk." you explained. Susan smirked and looked at Lucy who was baring to keep up to you and Susan. You did really like Peter. You weren't sure if he felt the same way toward you.

"Y/N, you do know hat Peter fancies you?" informed Lucy. "No, I never knew. I-I How did you know that?" you stuttered, not believing what Lucy had just said. Lucy's eyes widened. "You never noticed? He's always looking at you! Plus he's always talking about you whenever we're in Narnia. He even declined a marriage proposal because of you! He loves you!"

You walked to the Pevensies house with Susan and Lucy. Peter was in his room reading his book. You knocked against the hard oak door to Peters room. "Come in." answered Peter from the other side. You walked in the room. "Hope Im not disturbing anything." you said as you placed your bag next to the desk. peter closed his book and put down his book on his nightstand. You sad next to Peter. Peter smiled and looked into your eyes.

He still seemed sad about something. You felt like you needed to comfort him, and yourself. You leaned in closer to him. In a moment you pressed my lips against his. You felt his body loosen. You broke the kiss "There, feel better?" you asked with a grin. Peter eyes filled with life as he pulled you in for another kiss.

*The endddd so the whole thing was a request so if you want to request an imagine then feel free to message me