University

"Can u do a imagine/fluff when peter leaves for university."

University
You woke up, feeling gloomy. The sun was out and shining bright. You could see the little specks of dust float in the sunshine. Getting up in the mornings were always a pull off. But today was not an easy task. It was Peters last day with you, before he left for university.

Its was about 6 o'clock when you walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You poured yourself some cold water into your cup. "Y/N?" Said Peter standing in the doorway. You jumped and spit out your water. "Peter! You've got to stop doing that." You choked. Peter's smile grew, and then faded. "What are you doing up this early?" He asked. "Um, well I wasn't tired so I-I wanted some fresh air. Heheh... thats all." You stuttered. He raised his golden eyebrows "Then why did you come to the kitchen?" Shoot. Great now I gotta make another dumb excuse. You thought. You couldn't stop thinking how bad it would be when he left. You groaned in defeat and pulled one of the kitchen chairs and sat down.

A crease appeared on Peter's brow and he walked over to sit next to you. "Whats wrong Y/N?"

You bit your lips and felt the stinging in your eyes that predicted tears. You sat there for a long time.

Then, "You're going to be gone for about a year. And I wont see you, and Im afraid that you're going off to university and completely forget about Narnia, and forget about me. I cant see you ending up like Susan-"

Your speech was interrupted by tears sliding down your eyes. You cried bitterly in your hands for a few minutes. Until you felt large smooth hands pull you against his chest. As the salty tears slowly ruined his shirt, he smoothes your hair. Sobbing and sobbing, remembering your best friend Susan, all the horrible things that happened to Susan. And now all she could do now was to pray that Peter wont take the same steps as her.

After a while Peter lifted your chin. And wiped the salty tears from your cheeks. He kissed your forehead, gentler than ever. "I could never forget you Y/N. You're my queen. I love you even more than Narnia, I would never ever be so cruel to forget the land me and you love so much. And I will pray to Aslan to keep my faith strong."

With his last words he lifted your chin up to a kiss. It was passionate and loving. "I'll be coming over for Christmas. Just wait and be patient for merely three months." He caressed you cheeks as he said it. You smiled and nodded.

With one last kiss before he boarded the train. Peter opened his compartment window. And waved his arms to you and his family. A big hearted smile ran across your face as the train made a steadily increasing chugging sound to indicate it was about to leave. You had to wait for a few years until you yourself could go to university. The train rode into horizon. "He'll be back." Said Edmund.

"A whole new adventure awaits for you. Warrior Y/N of Narnia."Aslan's soothing voice callout.

Theeee End, hope you guys enjoyed this one I actually really wanted to write this one for a long ass time and here it is. Should I do a part two where the reader returns to Narnia for the last time, and Peter comes back for Christmas?

- Jin