Episode 20

EPISODE 20
L:" I didn't think they would accuse you"
B:" well they did and I nearly lost my place here"
L:" brook. Let's just meet later, I really wanna explain things"
* i looked at him*
B:" fine"
* it was later on, we met at a park and sat down*
L:" one of the boys found out that this was all fake and he had proof. So he said if I sent him one of tinas nudes he would delete everything and he did. I didn't realise he would send them to everyone"
B:" why didn't you tell me this straight away"
L:" because we weren't alone"
B:" for fucks sake. My parents now hate you a lot"
L:" well I sorted things with you. That's all that matters"
B:" you can come round tommorow... Mum and dad have some like thing with polly"
L:" okay"
* he smiled. It was tommorow. They left. Logan came over. We were sat on my bed. I could see he wanted to kiss me, but he didn't wanna push things. I smiled and pushed my lips against his. He kissed me back. He gripped my waist. I knew then I wanted to loose it with Logan. I pulled at the bottom of his top. He looked at me. I smiled, he smiled and pulled off his top. He pulled off mine and moved his lips to my neck. I led back down on the bed. The bedroom door opened. My parents were there. I pulled the blanket over me. Logan got off me...