Substitute Teacher Aka Miss Cabello

One word.

English Class.

never mind I'm bad at math too since my dumbass can't count. Actually make that 2 words.

English Class was really a pain in the ass lately. My teacher Ms.Kolper is such a bitch, She would always pick on me because I'm the slowest reader in class, always asking me questions and shit.
She even embarrassed me saying I failed the English quiz when it was open book! Smh.

I had Lunch right now and I had English class right after. I was with Zendaya and Dinah as we sat in the middle of the Cafeteria waiting for the others to arrive.
My group, well.. I can't say we're the "popular kids" but I guess you can say we are. I have this reputation at school. I'm that local girl who you can get Weed from, the one who keeps you company while you skip class or if you need anyone to hookup with... I'm the right person for you.

"Y/N you pumped for the quiz today" Zendaya teased

"WE HAVE A QUIZ?!" I shouted

All heads turned to me as I was annoyed

"THE FUCK YALL LOOKING AT!?!"

Everyone turned back and minded thier own business, scurrying off

"Chill lil mama, it's open book" dinah said

Zendaya started laughing hard as I just glared at her

"Remember this bitch failed her quiz last week that was open book" Zendaya kept laughing as I pushed her softly

"Shut up...."

More people from our group came to the table as we had our regular routine. We would always talk about random shit, like how many people I've slept with, who's dating who, making fun of people...which wasn't my interest but I don't say nun unless it involves me or scooping up more tea, basically heavy drama.

The lunch bell ended as Dinah, Zendaya and I was heading to English class. great.

As we made our way to the door, I suddenly forgot my binder in my locker

I told them I had to get it as they were going to save me a seat.

I went up the stairs and headed to my locker,  truth was My binder was in my bag but I didn't want to do no damn quiz.
In the corner of my eye, I see Lauren Juaregui in front of me.

"Well well well if it isn't the skipper " she smirked

I smiled as I hugged her

"Look who's talking.." I smirked back

"You wanna ball up real quick?" She asked

I nodded my head as we went to the back of the school to blow some smoke before we went to our class.

she got the paper and set as I was grinding the weed. I gave her the container as she focused herself on centering it and rolling it up. God she was hot.

This used to be our regular thing last semester, we would always meet up and say what's on our minds as we puff puff passed.

She released the smoke as she questioned me

"Lemme guess, English? "

I laughed and took the next hit

"You already know, ion eat to do no damn quiz today"

she gave me a confused look as I passed her the joint

"Miss wasn't here today, you guys have a supply" she said

I widened my eyes as i mentally cursed myslef, I should've known

I thanked her and told her I needed to go as she just laughed as I sprinted my way into class