rain

I love it when it rains. It shows that I'm not the only one crying. I have the indensity to fall for the ones who done me wrong. And when they come back, I'm just a fool to let them back in my life again.

*Sigh*

Miami nights never seems to faze me. At night, I used to go outside my balcony and just stare at the moon. The moon has  been a big impact on my life. I know you're probably thinking but 'what the fuck?'
You see you go outside when you want some time to yourself. The moon always listened to my stories, the way I get carried away just thinking about her.

The moon even cries when No one ever did

I just wish someday I'll get over it.

But I never can and it's so hard to stop

Camila always was there for me through ups and downs, we had an on an off relationship until she had enough.

She was always the type to listen and be by my side, the one to hold me down when times got rough... but I guess it's all over because she's with someone new now.

It broke my heart into so much pieces that I just left them on the floor. Not caring if I would step on them as my feet started to bleed, that's how my heart is right now. I could've stopped the blood from running but I just let it flow because I know I won't make it, atleast like this.

I'm currently outside when it's pouring raining outside. I don't care how soaked I'm getting. I remember the days when Camila and I used to go to this park Everytime it would rain, we would see how the flowers would bloom and how we used to dance on top of the slides and always end up falling on each other as we slipped, looking into each others eyes as our lips touched.

I just sit on the bench in front of the park, with no umbrella or raincoat, you probably think I'm crazy but I just can't help it. The more I try to forget the more I get flashbacks and memories of us together.

I look down at the ground as I saw a flower, I bend down as I picked it up. I sighed as I picked the pedals off

All of a sudden a figure beside me with an umbrella approached me, I couldn't see thier face

"Are you OK? You're soaking wet, please let me help you"

As I look up to her, I suddenly burst into tears

She set the umbrella down as she came beside me to give me a tight hug

"Shhh it's OK hun, it'll be alright"

I sniffled as I started to shiver

"I won't hurt you or do anything with you but please I can bring you home?" She asked softly

"It's OK really... I don't live far, i-its j-just that I miss her so m-much"

"If you don't mind me asking who? Who are you missing?" They asked softly

"My girlfriend well ex-girlfriend now, it's just I come here because when ever it rained... her and I used to go here alot, as crazy as it sounds but we would always fool around here" I managed to say

"If you don't mind me asking... what happened between you two?"

I looked down at my feet

" our relationship was on and off, we would always fight and argue but at the end of the day, I really loved her with all my heart I would always sacrafice my life for her, be there when ever she needed me, hell I would take a bullet for her in a heartbeat and I still and always will... but I guess that's over because she has someone else to that"

As the rain started to pour down harder

The woman grabbed the umbrella ad she lifted it up on between us

"Well I can tell that you still love her very much and I bet she loves you even more, maybe the person  she's with isn't the person meant to be" she said

I had a confused look as I look up and realize it's her

"C-Camila? What? H-ho-"

She put her index finger up to my lips

"Shhh, no more talking"

She leaned in and kissed my lips as I kissed back, feeling all the butterflies in my stomach as it came through my body

We pulled apart making me shook

"I d-dont understand" I said

"Breaking up with you was my biggest regret, after leaving you, I thought it would be right to find someone new, Matthew is the one I started dating but when we used to do things, I would never do it because he wasn't you, he didn't have your eyes, your personality or that smile I was falling for... the more I tried to move on and forget you, my mind does the opposite I couldn't stop thinking about you Y/N"

She grabbed my fingers as she intertwined it

"I broke things off and had time for my self to process my mind, nobody can compare to you and I still love you, I came here to reflect on the times we had when it was raining here too"

I had a huge smile on my face as she kissed my cheek

"I'm sorry Y/N, for everything, I truly mean it" she whispered

I closed my eyes

"I love you"

"And I love you so much more"

She set the umbrella down as she spoke

"What are we waiting for? Come on just like old times remember?"

I laughed

"Yeah, like old times" I said

She grabbed my hand as we started running around the park like we used to do.

I guess I'm not the only one who loves the rain