greetings

Hi! My name is Trinity and this is my new novel Learning to Love!

Learning to love is a sequel to my fanfiction The Professional Cuddler, however you don't need to read that first, and this book is not fanfiction. It can be read as a stand-alone as it is told from the perspective of Mackenzie and Johnny's daughter.

The description will be written below as well as pictures of the characters and their ages :)

D E S C R I P T I O N

Seventeen year old Lelani Orlando is a dreamer, with her head in the clouds. Photography is her escape from people, her excuse to go out and explore. And she loves it.

This all changes when Lelani is diagnosed with Narcolepsy, a disease that causes her to fall in to random slumber at least a few times daily, have incredibly life-like hallucinations, and lose control of muscle groups randomly.

Suddenly Lelani is seen as her High School's freak. The weirdo that can't stay awake, that sees people that aren't actually there. And she believes everything people say about her, causing herself to fall into a state of depression.

When society sees you as an outcast, it can be hard to convince people you're not. And with the help of an incredibly dreamy, kind, and handsome boy called Oliver, Lelani might be able to do just that– and thus Lelani learns to love.

C H A R A C T E R S

Lelani Maia Orlando, Seventeen

Taya Jamie Bridges, Seventeen

Oliver Max Durant, Eighteen

Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, Thirty-eight(Lelani's Mum)

Thirty-eight
(Lelani's Mum)

Johnny Vincent Orlando,
Thirty-eight
(Lelani's Father)

Maddie Nicole Ziegler,
Forty
(Lelani's Aunt)

Allie Esta Orlando,
Twenty-two
(Lelani's Sister)

A U T H O R S   N O T E

In knowing all of this, I really hope you take the time to read Learning to Love. I'm hoping that this story will be one of my best. Love you all. Thanks for supporting me. XO

The cover of this book was also made by N-infamous . She is absolutely incredible at making covers, and you can request your own through her book "ethereal." I highly recommend her work <3