What did I say?

Before this begins, I would like to make clear for this that Sasuke is in his teenage years and feisty. He is with the other 3 members from season 5 I believe. Read on and enjoy.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Admit it. You were a skilled shinobi, an ex-leaf village ninja.

During the time you knew Sasuke personally, you were just young in the Uchiha territory. Yes, you are a Uchiha infact, having reached the highest level of Sharingan; the Rinnegan. The village had choked you with fear over what you could do with a swing of a hand. The civilians flinched when you swung your hand while walking. Therefore, you left at age 15.

Ever since that time, you've turned 18 and lived in an underground hideout. When you reunited with Sasuke, he was different. He was cold, emotionless and didn't even relax when he saw your familiar eyes. Although, you were like him in a way. You both hated the Leaf village, and lusted for revenge. You opened up to him after patching any of his wounds and fed him a fine meal. Sasuke's eyes mostly remained at your face or feet, as your face was half covered by a dark cloth. You could still see the outline of your facial curves and your lucious lips you painted a deep red that would match your kimono. There were long leg slits on the kimono, showing your legs. Which made you embarassed in a way. But you got over it and it went like this;

Sasuke and yourself sat at a table, him finished eating and listening to your soothing voice. Until he spoke up, "Don't be stupid like the other dobe." That took you by surprise but you smirked in return. "I perhaps am a dobe but, with chakra that would destroy you in seconds my friend." This made him look at you with a challenging look. Of course you chuckled, "Want to bet?" He looked straight at your eyes, "If you want to bet, then let's get over with. You know I conquer everything." The two of you stood, walking outside.

You two had fought for hours straight, using every drop of chakra in your veins. You fell on your back, your hands laying by your sides. "Jūbun'na." You went to sit up but was pushed back down onto your back, a flash of purple before your eyes before hearing in your left ear, "What did I say, name?" This sent shivers down your spine, before shutting your eyes. "Don't get cocky now, I played easy." His hand lifted the cloth that draped over your face, taking in your full face. You opened your eyes, looking at him. Sasuke's eyes were changed by now, clouded with lust as he kept you pinned down beneath him. An unspoken force but eyes told each other what they wanted and you would get it. Afterall, the winner gets what they want.

In a swift motion, Sasuke picked you up effortlessly and poofed the both of us inside. He laid you on your back again on your bed. Your hair was sprawled everywhere, your arms wrapped around his neck. He threw your arms off, turning you over harshly. He began to braid your hair neatly before tying it. When he finished, his seductive words met your ears again, "You know what's to come, right?" You nodded your head but got your hair yanked. "Use your voice." You turned your head, looking over. "Yes I do." He nodded and stood back, on his knees, undoing the rope around his waist his slipped off his shirt. You rolled onto your back but got met with a heavy glare from the other Uchiha. "Since you want to move," he began. "Strip down to nothing." You sat up and undid your kimono, sliding it off, along with your undergarments. Your skin was smooth but had scars from many fights. Like the one across your stomach, a long strike that is wide and long in length. Your arms had what looked to be like burn marks and scratches. You sat in silence before you looked up at him. "Good.. now I want you to crawl here." As asked to do, you did it. Slowly infact, your arms and legs moving like ribbon being blown by a gentle breeze.

Sasuke cupped your face, his thumb stroking your bottom lip, mumbling. "Beautiful." He finally choked out. Never in his life had he called someone beautiful, nor thought of it, unless it was you. Your face, lips, eyes and even your nose was just like a beautiful flower in a grain field. He bent over and kissed you, pushing you back onto the bed. He slid between your parted legs, nipping your bottom lip as he traced your sides with his fingertips. You were his and he was your guidance now. He got more rough, biting your lip harder until it drew blood. You yelped in response but his hand silenced you by giving a soft smack to your hip. His head went down your neck, his tongue dragging along. Hickeys were left on your neck, collarbones and breasts. Some were dark shades and others were more lighter, most likely to not show up as much as the other ones. You came to your senses when his tongue finally drew over your hardened nipple. A soft moan escaped your lips, making Sasuke look up. "Louder, I want to hear you." Then went back to sucking and prodding at your breasts and nipples. You did as what was told and let out long, but slow moans, your breath hitching when he nipped at the perked buds. Your hands gripped the sheets as a sensation reached down below, a spark lighting in your abdominal. Hands buried into his dark locks, you arched your back as he stroked your wet slit slowly. "Hmm, name, what do you want?" Sasuke stared at your flustered face, waiting.

"You." You responded.
"Me? How so little nin?" He smirked, rubbing your slit faster making your words slurred. But finally it slipped out, "I want you to fill me-" you paused as your breath hitched again before continuing. "-with your fingers and just all of you in!" That made him stop rubbing you, but slipped a finger inside feeling your slopping wet insides. He fingered you quickly, his tongue flicking your clit. To think that the great Uchiha himself was good with women, strange infact but you weren't complaining at all. As the climax was on it's way, the thrusting stopped. The other Uchiha pulled his fingers out, licking them clean, looking straight into your eyes. Enough was enough and you flipped him over, undoing his pants and sliding them off. Your face grew red when you saw him, large but not too large. Perfect in your own words. You slowly gripped his cock and stroked it, causing a blissful reaction to Sasuke. You crawled up to his shaft, slowly sliding it inside of you. It did hurt you but the both of you waited. You held his hands, your head on his chest before he thrusted into you slowly but gently. You felt bliss again, moaning almost inaudibly. But it soon grew louder as his thrusting gained a faster pace, ramming your insides. You clawed his shoulders and chest, leaving red scratch marks. His left hand rested on your waist as his right hand was placed on your head, gripping your hair.

This moment left you satisfied as you were finally one. Finally after longing years of waiting you had him, the Uchiha you wanted for life.

His thrusted slowed as he grunted loudly, his seed pouring inside of you. You came seconds afterwards, panting. Your body laid lifelessly on his, taking quick breaths. He leaned down and kissed you softly.

"Thank you name, I love you afterall."

You smiled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Which left?" - Quackity