Aftermath: Special Edit

This takes place during the Ninja war between Madara and everyone else, if you catch my drift.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

During the great war between your fellow ancestor, Madara, you had been only four months into your pregnancy. Sasuke hadn't known of your pregnancy since he visited not once since the last time and you felt alone, weak. You made the decision to go above ground and fight Madara or at least help. In an armored kimono, you walked to the battleground and spotted the Leaf. Your village headband had been attached to your waist that was slightly bloated from your growing fetus.

As you made your way over to the current Hokage, Tsunade, you kept your hand on your greatsword's handle. "Hello, Hokage Senju." You said plainly, but with some respect. Lady Tsunade had turned her head, observing your rinnegan eyes silently before replying; "Name Uchiha, what a surprising sight to see." You chuckled slightly, "So you do recognize me, hm?" You hadn't had on your cloth that covered your eyes, looking at the glamorous Hokage. "What do you want? Or perhaps what does Madara want?" Tsunade had gotten worked up slightly after seeing who you were and your slightly playful look. "I wanted to help exterminate Madara and his little workers. I was tired of hearing everything above my home, it disturbed my slumber and I wanted an end to it." You turned, looking at the slightly distant field. Shinobi from all lands fighting the foe; this made you want to use your great powers and chakra to wipe everyone off, but you didn't. Tsunade had nodded perplexed but then spoke more calmly. "Then so be it."

At that moment, you body flickered from the Hokage's sight, in the heart of the field your eyes plastered on Madara. For the time being, you fought the foe with your mightiest, but soon dropped onto your knees when you felt like you were going to faint. How could you, a Uchiha, be defeated so easily by a little child inside of you. You must fight! Her hands were wrapped around your stomach as someone's arms wrapped around you, lifting you shaking body. Then was taken across the field to a medical tent. A glimpse of the yellow hair could only remind you of one person; Naruto. He was much taller now, grown up and serious. His eyes met yours as you attempted to get out of his arms but he laid you on a bed. "Let me up, Naruto!" You yelled, as he held you down. But, you slammed your hands on his shoulders, pushing him back with all of your might. It sent him flying across the field. You stood slowly, your hand on your slightly swollen stomach. People were staring no doubting that, but as you were pushed back down and treated for your fatigueness and lack of chakra, the war died down and you fell asleep.

As you woke up, you were in Konoha. Your eyelids fluttered open as you woke up slowly. As your eyes looked around, you noticed you were in a hospital. Sakura had sat in a chair beside you, jotting things down on a notepad. She looked up towards your face, in shock that you had woken up so early. "Name-san, you're up. How are you?" Sakura stood, placing the notepad aside, standing by your bed. You looked at her face, in a way she looked the same. Her large forehead, her eyes and facial structure. But the care in her eyes had changed, they were scared and loving for you. "Tired." You said simply, sitting up. The blankets fell down into your lap, exposing your hospital gown. "Are you tired enough for visitors?" You thought, looking out the window. Then turned your attention back to Sakura. "No." She nodded and walked out quickly, leaving your room door open a jar. Then heavy footsteps came along, matching with Sakura's lignt steps. Sasuke entered the room, closing the door behind himself. "Name. What were you doing on the fields?" He asked, inching towards you and sat on the side of your bed. "I wanted this stupid war to end." You said briskly, laying back. "Especially with our child?" His eyes looked directly into yours with slight anger but concern. You went quiet, looking at your lap. "Name, this is our kid we're talking about!" You glanced back up, noticing his missing arm. But chose to ignore it. "I'm sorry Sasuke.." You sat up and hugged him, your slight bump pressing against his side. Sasuke softened, returning the hug before sighing. "What am I going to do with you, klutz?"

"Have a baby, remember?"

♡♡♡♡
Aww! Well, there ya go.