09.

I jumped.

"CAN I GO HOME NOW?!" i'm begging to Jimin who was reading some works. "what?"

"Pleaseeee! It's important~" i ran to his desk while begging.

"more important than all of those documents?" he glared at me. "i'll do it at home! Tomorrow it's done! Please this is soooo important~"

Jimin only looked at me, "fine"

I jumped, "THANK YOU!" i grab my bag and go out from his office.
I walk out from the building, find a taxi and ride to my apartment.

My phone beeped.

"where are you?"

I giggled. I arrived at the apartment and quickly take the lift to the 5th floor.

I pressed the password and opened the door. I saw a guy sitting on the sofa and luggage beside him.

"ROWOON!" i ran to him and hug him. I hug him tight and so was he.

"i miss you, i miss you, i miss you!" i jumped while hugging him, he was laughing.

I let go of him, "you didn't tell me that you were going home!"

"it's a surprise~" he said and rub my head. "wait, don't tell me you have a job?" he was looking at my outfits.

I nodded,"it's a big company" i brag. "aww~ my sister already got a job" he put his arm around my neck, "you're chocking me!"

Yep, he's my brother, Hyo Rowoon. It's been a year since he left Seoul and go to China for his job.

"you skipped your job?" he said after putting himself in a comfy shirt. "yep, and i do it for you by the way" i give him a cup of tea.

Sooin opened the door, "Yejin~ let's eat something" Sooin stopped her step.

"hello" Rowoon waved at her, "ROWOON?! H-HOW HEㅡWHAT?" she was confused.

"surprise~" he laughed. "it's been so long!" Sooin gives him a high five. "because you're here, and you're rich, why don't you treat us some beef?" Sooin raised an eyebrow.

"let's go!" i pull Rowoon from the couch, "alright alright, i'll go change" he went to the bedroom.

We drove to the restaurant with a taxi because Rowoon car still in China. It was an expensive restaurant but Rowoon can afford it YEET.

Our table was near the windows, it have a great view.

"please don't choose the most expensive one, i could broke just in a sec because of you two" Rowoon said while looking at the menu.

We ordered and wait for the foods. "is your job cool?" Rowoon asked. "yeah, i became a secretary" i said, "ah right! Her bossㅡaww!" i step on her foot.

"what?" Rowoon looking suspicious, "oh nothing, she just said that my boss is uhmㅡhandsome" i lied.

Rowoon just nodded. The foods has arrive, the smells was good as hell. We enjoyed the foods while talking and joking around.

When i was eating i look around to the place there, and i saw fucking Jimin with Yoongi eating in the middle table.

Oh fuck.

I covered my face with my hair and whispered to Sooin, "my boss is here!" Sooin gasped.

"what are you guys talking?" Rowoon eat his steak. "nothing" me and Sooin laugh.

After we ate the foods, Sooin was heading to the toilet. Me and Rowoon talked about something deep.

"kinda miss mom actually" Rowoon reached my hands and hold it.