chapter 3

Boruto's pov

"'She'? Well she's the one. You know her, everybody knows her but you don't know who is she"  I said and they all made a confused face.

"What a drag" "You're useless" "Come on! Tell us Boruto-kun!" The three complained while I laughed.

"Shut up idiots, I'm gonna sleep see you all in the morning" I said and leaned on a tree and fell asleep.

Hours passed and it was already morning and we sprinted branches to branches till we felt unnatural chakra around us.

"Stop. I can feel it, Shikadai go" I said and we all jumped to the ground.

"Shadow possession!" Shika shouted and he trapped all except 1 of the chakras.

"I don't see them but you captured them" Denki said and looked around while holding his kunai.

"Jin! I can feel the strongest one is behind me use ninja art!" I said and jumped out the way.

"Ninja art: Mind transfer jutsu!" Inojin yelled and he didn't get to transfer.

"Shit! He has something to block my jutsu!" Inojin yelled and a figure walked out the darkness.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled and the figure laughed.

"Classified information. But I do need that scroll though.... It holds one of the greatest Jutsus ever, The fourth Hokage's transportation jutsu" The man said and teleported behind me.

I jumped out of the way and and he chased me as I run from branch to branch.

"You know, you move quite similar to that Uzumaki Boruto, say do happen to be him? It would really be more satisfying to take your grandfather's jutsu away from you!" The man laughed whuch made me fume in anger.

"That's it! I didn't want to do this but screw that!" I yelled and activated my cursed arm along with my doujustu.

"Ooohhhh. You are Uzumaki Boruto! This should be fun" the man continued to annoy me.

He ran away from me.

"Come at me top anbu!" He teased but I didn't falter.

"Jin, Denki! Distract him! Dai! Corner him!" I commanded.

"Hai!" They all answered and began.

Inojin and Denki threw shuriken after shuriken to him and theu guy back flipped so he wouldn't get hit. Perfect.

Then Shikadai threw kunais with explosive tags to him and they exploaded.

They all can't see through the fog but I can due to my activated jougan.