chapter 11

Boruto's pov
I gave the scroll to Shinki, who is currently the Kazekage of Suna.

"Tell her it was nothing. I just gave her the scroll for Boruto to make up from the past" Shinki said with a shrug and I smiled behind my mask.

"I'll take my leave now" I said then activated my jougan and teleported outside the Kazekage's office.

For now I can teleport within 50 miles range but I can't teleport from village to village yet so I have to train better.

I plan to spar with Sarada when I get back so I can finally get back into shape.

I sprinted branch from branch not stopping till I get there.

I arrived at Konoha shortly and I immediately ran to the Hokage's tower.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. I walked in and saw Sarada exaustedly slouched on her chair.

"I'm back" I said and pulled her in a hug.

"And you came back alive just as you promised" She reminded me

"Yeah, so what the hell happened to you?" I asked and she sighed tiredly.

"I kind of waited for you to come back in my office and so for the past 3 days I've been bombarding myself with work all along while waiting for you to come back safe and sound" She explained then collapsed in my arms.

"I guess it's time for you to get some rest" I said with a low chuckle and teleported back to our house.

I laid her down on our bed and she immediately snuggled up to my pillows, inhaling my scent.

I walked to my side of the bed and looked at my reflection from our mirror.

The first thing I saw was my gold wedding ring on my right ring finger, the ring shone in the sunlight coming from our window making it glimmer bright.

Then I had a flashback of our precious memories.

Play song on the media

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

It was back when we had our chunin exams, when Momoshiki and Kinshiki stormed in. The fight had started, Sarada and I were behind our dads. She was trembling scared so I did the one thing I knew I can do properly without the ninja tool which was- "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" I created a clone of myself beside Sarada. Sarada looked up at me and stopped trembling.

We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together

Another memory passed, this was the time I passed the tests in ryuchi cave and I saw the temple and my friends unconcious. "Inojin! Sarada! Shikadai! Chou chou!" I called out to them but the didn't wake up. I knelt down beside Sarada and shook her shoulder, "Sarada!" I called out to her and she woke up and our friends did too.

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said
Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

Then this memory, "Demon Shuriken!" My large demon shuriken did not hit the target like the other shurikens thrown at it but knocked it over, I looked over to Sarada with a smirk. "Baka" She muttered, "Hey! The main thing was to hit the target!" I complained.

A backless dress and some beat up sneaks
My discotheque Juliet teenage dream
I felt it in my chest as she looked at me
I knew we were bound to be together
Bound to be together

Then this, when we were 17 we had a mission but an enemy pushed her off a cliff, she was falling off a large cliff. "BORRRUUUUTTTOOOOOOO!!!!!" She yelled and I flashed below her and catched her bridal style just in time. "Thank kami you're alright" I said and she pecked my lips, "That's all thanks to you" she said and my cheeks flashed pink.

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said
Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

When her dad came back for good when we were 16, when we started to secretly go out. One time when were at one of our dates Sasuke sensei happened to pass by "Princess" Sasuke sensei called out to her from behind us, Sarada turned and smiled "Hi Papa" She greeted while I released her hand from mine. "Why are you here with Boruto?" Sasuke sensei asked with an aura sorounding him, "Sasuke sensei! We're here because we had to run an errand for tou-chan!" I lied while Sarada nodded eagerly. "Is that so? Well go on ahead. I'll see you back home Sara" Sasuke sensei said then tapped Sarada's forehead and left. We sighed in relief when his presence was no longer around, "Phew that was so close" Sarada stated and I wiped my sweat off my head.

Oh, c'mon girl
Deep in her eyes
I think I see the future
I realize this is my last chance
She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said
Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance
Don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me
Oh oh oh shut up dance with me

(An: Hi sweethearts! Sorry for the late update but I already gave you all the back stories between the 2 of them and there are quite a few spoilers from the anime and manga here so i hope you don't mind. Oh, and as I have said this chapter is dedicated to....Anduu123
and Kushina_Namikaze143 thank you guys so much for supporting my book and let me know what you think about this book since this is my first time writing a book that isn't a modern Au so y'all go on ahead if you want to comment if I need to improve on something or what. Anyway

Sayonara minna! Aishitemasu!

-AnimeshipQueen21