4 ‣ concrete

"Chief's not gonna like seeing his nephew in the headlines." You say, as you hear Taehyung close the lonely storage room door behind you. "It's a small town, word gets around."

"I doubt this will make the headlines, sweetheart. Chief's got nothing to worry about." Taehyung responds huskily, coming up behind you and placing his hands firmly on your waist. "No one knows I'm part of the department in here. Everyone's too drunk to remember my face." He follows, saying the words into your ear as he pulls you a little closer.

"It's not the drunks I'm worried about snitching." You reply, trying so hard to keep your cool. You want to remain as neutral as you can even though your core knows exactly what it wants and from who. "No one's really your friend here. Anyone that knows will tell."

"Sandoval? Yeah, I'm not too worried about him." Taehyung scoffs, turning you around. "You can be at peace knowing he won't run his mouth."

"And why's that? 'Cause you paid him?" You raise your eyebrow, looking into his deep, dark eyes. "Guess what, he'll convince the newspaper to pay him bigger bills. This stupid town runs on backstabbing and money."

"Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm stupid, Haru." Taehyung says, his lips millimeters away from yours. "This 'stupid town' is my town now, no one will say anything about me."

"Except that you came to the strip club and disappeared upstairs with a waitress." You shrug, just trying to tease him at this point. "I can already see it, 'Captain Kim Spotted At Sandoval's, Hooked Up With Worker'. Oh, it'll be priceless."

"How are you so sure your name won't go in there, too?" Taehyung asks, curling his lips into a smirk. "It's a small town, I imagine everyone knows each other."

"If Sandoval, Deena, or anyone else that's sober snitches, they won't throw me under the bus like that." You answer, semi-confidently. In reality, you aren't too sure if they won't. You want to believe they wouldn't. "That looks bad on the place, and besides, they like me too much."

"Are you sure Sandoval does?" Taehyung raises his brow. "I mean, if he really was fond of you, he wouldn't have let me bring you up here knowing my intentions."

"Oh." You you look down at his parted lips. "And what are your intentions, exactly?" You ask, placing your hands on his shoulders. "What should've Sandoval been worried about?"

"Nothing." Taehyung licks his bottom lip, slowly leaning in closer to your face. "You know why?" He asks, almost in a whisper. A deep, very attractive whisper. You shake your head. He smirks. "Because you're not going to tell me no."

"You don't know that." You answer quietly, teasingly brushing your fingers over his lips. "What if I do say no?"

"You won't." Taehyung replies, quickly taking a strong grip on your wrist, his face barely an inch away from yours. "It's too late to tell me no."

"Well, what if I do?" You ask, pressing your lips together, sucking on your bottom one while you exhale at his body being so pressed up against yours. "What would you do?"

"Well, I'm not an asshole, so I'd let you go." Taehyung shrugs, stepping back and letting go of your wrist. "It's a good thing you won't say no, though."

You watch as he begins to take off his shirt, looking over at you with that hungry smirk on his face. You can feel your legs trembling underneath you, but you try not to pay attention to them. That is, until he does. "What are you doing?" You ask, wanting to hear his answer to determine if you're going to choose to give into your hormones or your morality.

"You." He grins, throwing his shirt somewhere off to the side and swooping you up in his arms without a warning, sending shivers down your spine.

"Oh! Capt—" You exclaim, clinging onto him for dear life, not wanting to fall onto the cold floor. He quickly shuts you up by passionately introducing his lips to yours, pinning your back up against the wall as your legs wrap around his waist. In that moment, you completely forget about everything surrounding you and focus on his body only.