Introduction

Hey all!

I just wanted to get some things outta the way before we kick this thing off. First off, (Oh god I just read this and it's way too cliche. My eyes are burning, send halp) thank you so much for clicking on this story and genuinely taking interest into it! Every view and comment means the world to me, as do each and every one of you. Thank you all again very much!

I wanted to discuss how often I will be updating. I was thinking that I will be updating every Sunday, due to me having other personal stuff going on Saturday and I also have school Monday-Friday unless there is a break, in which yours truly will inform you of beforehand. I will try to make each chapter about 1,000 or so words. I'm not sure if that's too long or too short, so feel free to tell me, as this is my first Wattpad story. I would also love if you could give me some advice, I'm all ears for some constructive criticism!

Requests are open, so send those in through the comments! The only uncustomizable character in the book is Luna, whom will be your best friend and is dating one of the other ninja. (Luna is my BFF irl so sorry if you don't like the name, feel free to change it to whatever you want)

Welp, I'll see you all next Sunday!