Voodoo Doll

Scott Perspective:

"Sara! Wait up." I say running to her.

"Yes Scott?" She asks turning away from her locker.

"Um do you want to go to the movies tonight? Malia and Stiles are coming."

"Wait, what about that Lydia chick? Or Kira? Or Liam? Or whatever is going on?" I ask.

"How do you know Liam?"

Sara's Perspective

"Er-I-Look Scott I have to get to class. Plus I have to somehow find my stupid cousin!" I stutter not wanting him to know of me knowing all that. Frankly I don't know how I knew that.

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah my cousin Derek." I answer and Scott's face goes pale. "What is it, Scott?"

"Nothing. Get to class." Scott stutters back and pushes me away. I'm being secretive but so is he.

Does he know Derek? Does he know where he is?

Rumor has it a while back that Derek was wanted by Deucalion.

DEUCALION! MY FATHER WANTED MY COUSIN!

He pushes me right into coach? I think he had a whistle around his neck. Hey he was the Econ teacher!

"FARROW WHAT THE-"

"Sorry coach I pushed her." Scott cuts coach off.

"Oh,alright. Just don't be so clumsy. Girls!" coach mutters,

I clench my fist, making my hand bled-got to love claws-

Stiles was in a close classroom and dragged me away.

"Sara, half of these people still think that werewolves are all make believe! You can't go around shifting!" he whisper yells at me.

He's only four inches taller than me, and human, but god was he intimidating.

I growl and walk out of the empty classroom.

Why can't I fit in!

(A/N: Thanks so much for 182 reads! I didn't think i'd get ten reads! So thank you :) Song is Voodoo Doll by my main Aussies 5 Seconds of Summer)