Prologue

So the winner vote is Blake, this will be interesting. Anyway, let's beginning, sorry for the late upload and my English.
Thr = The Horned Rat.
__________________________________________________________________________________

We all know the tale of the two brothers and how they create all the living beings in the world. How they created humanity and how they turn Salem immortal and you know the rest.

But the younger brother aka The God of darkness created one more creature that was not Grimm. He made the Skaven, a rat like being that some people called that became the bain of humanity and faunus. While they're large numbers of troops they started to take control over Remnant and enslaving most of Humanity and Faunus.

The king of the Skaven also now by his people as The Horned Rat believe that the Skaven was the true rulers of Remnant, but he felt that his time was coming to an end. He had seen what the future looked like and he was ready for it.

He leads his army into battle against one of the last remaining human strongholds. Only one "human" stood in between him and the stronghold. Ozma one of the being that survived the extinction of the old kingdoms.

Thr: Well, would you look at that, Ozma how "funny" to bump into you. I finger you were still trying to kill Salem?

Ozma: That is my goal, yes, but I can't allow you and your army kill and enslave humanity and the faunus!

Thr: Ozma, why do you care about them, the god's told you that your job is to kill that Witch and you would be free?

Ozma: That you're right about but they are still living being. So I challenge you to a death-battle. If I win your army's while leaving the surface but if you win I while not try to stop you from concerning the rest of Remnant, do you accept the challenge?

Thr: I accept.

The battle that followed was a gruesome one but in the end, The Horned Rat laid on the ground.

Ozma: Any last word you beast?

Thr: Yes, a warning to you Ozma, that one day my replacement while continue where I left of and he will be the man to kill you of permanently!!

And white that said Ozma stabbed him killing him, the Skaven army fled to the underground and the ones that remain on the surface got killed off by the humans.

Many years have passed since then but Ozma or Ozpin still remember killed the king of Skaven and what he said to him, but he hopes that it never happens.

Only if he nu that inside the schnee manor lived the boy who was going to be the one to kill him, become the new ruler of the Skaven and take over Remnant.

And his name is (y/n).