Chapter 3

Author p.o.v

The city of Vacue is in a state of panic and chaos. All civilians were brought up to the Academy for safety while the police, hunters and the few Atlas soldiers tried to hold the vermin tide of.

Inside the Academy, we see the headmaster Theodore trying his best to control the situation. He had tried to contact the other schools but to no avail. Suddenly the ground shocked and when he looks outside he sees what just to be the Cross Continental Transmit System tower fallen over.

One of the atlas soldiers ran into the room whit a face of pure fear.

Solider: sir, the city is lost we have to retreat.

Theodore: Right, are the airships and bullheads ready to go?

Solider: Yes, sir.

They started walking towards the docks when they arrive they see one of the bulkheads tacking off. After a few meters away from the platform, a light green bolt of energy goes right through the engine. Before anyone can react it goes down and crashes in the city below.

The doors were flung open and two Stormfiends enters follow by (Y/n) in his beast form looking over the people who survived his attack on the city. Mostly women, children and elderly people not many men, probably died trying to defend them.

(Y/n): *ahem* People of Vacue, you are now under the leadership of the Skaven army.

Theodore could believe what he just heard. Skaven, how is it possible they are above ground. Ozpin told them they would only follow orders from the hornet rat... but that means that this guy is the hornet rat.

(Y/n) p.o.v

Not bad for our first attack, not only did everything go according to plan but we got most of the civilians captured.

???: Like hell it is!!

What now. When I turn to the voice of an Atlas solider whit standard armor and in her hand, she had a combat knife.

Solider: This is our city!

Great, she is mad and now she is changing towards me. Before she can react to what is going on I have my tail in a chokehold on the and her knife hits the ground.

(Y/n): Really, are you kidding me, are you seriously attacking me white that little thing? You are the bravest or the most idiotic soldier I have ever meet.

I pick up her knife, it standard issued one. Looking up at her, she looks to be in pain. Then again, I have a very tight grip on her.

(Y/n): You know, I hate to see an animal suffer so I just going to do this fast and painless.

I take the knife and quickly stick it into her neck and almost instantly kills her. One's dead I drop the body and tell my troops to chain everyone up and take them to the closest prison. But to bring the headmaster to me in his office.

In the office.

The storm vermin dragged him in and held him down.

(Y/n): Theodore how lovely to finally meet you, my spy's have told me something about you.

Theodore: w-w-what do you want with me?

(Y/n): No, no, no it is not you, I want. It's the maiden I want, your just the only person who knows where she is, now where is she?!

Theodore: I will n-n-never tell you.

(Y/n): *sighs* Well, I tried to play nice and this is the result. Fine, fine, take him to the monks maybe they can make him sing.

I see then drag him out of the office and as soon as they are not heard anymore I turn back to my normal self and look out the window.

(Y/n) I know you three are up there, so you might as well come down from there.

Whit that said, Cinder and her company jumps down looking a bit worse for wear.

Cinder: How did you know we were here?

(Y/n): Your smell gave it away and it looks like you have had a run-in white my troops.

Cinder: It seems like my mistress was right about you and that is why she has an offer for you.

(Y/n): Right and that is?

Cinder: Join us and you can get revenge on Ozpin for what he did!

(Y/n): and if I refuse?

Cinder: We will kill you.

(Y/n): haha hahaha hahaha!!

Cinder: What is so funny?

(Y/n): Oh nothing just something came to mind anyway, do you got the time?

Emerald: about one minute before midnight.

(Y/n): Perfect.

Clang

Suddenly the of a bell is heard ringing.

Cinder p.o.v

What in the name of Oum is going on? I feel so weak all of a sudden.

Clang

I feel my legs giving away and soon I on the ground.

Clang

I look over to Emerald and Mercury are struggling to stand up to.

Clang

I see the kid walk over to Emerald and pull out a rifle and hitting her in the face white the butt of it knocking her out.

Clang

Then he shots Mercury in the back of his head.

Clang

He walks back to me and just smirks to me.

Clang

Kid: Well, there's is my answer, but don't worry I'm not going to kill you just yet.

Clang

It's then the guards come running in.

Clang

Kid: Perfect timing you guys, now take her*points to Emerald* to clan Moulder.

Clang

Kid: Do what you want with him*points to Mercury*

Clang

Kid: As for this one take her to the monks.

Clang

He then kicks me in the head and before I go unconscious I her that damn bell on more time

Clang

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update but I got caught up on some things.

Anyway, I hope you like the chapter. Bye Bye.