Chapter 2: School's Priority

It's good not to be late! And yeah here am I going to the locker hall, alone. Got my textbooks and on my way to my classroom.

"Class, your final exams were probably ongoing next week; so you should need to listen up to your prof's and past your requirements in every subjects on time" the School Administrations says.

I didn't notice that she already left within just a minute. And our next prof came in and he instructs us to make an activity in theology.

Mean a while, someone knocks on the door and says that;

"Professor David, may I excuse Ms. Palvin? She was called by the School Administrations" the boy spills.

"Ms. Palvin, I think that you're already done with your work, you're very well prepared to be dismiss. So, you should go to the School Admin's Office"

"Okay sir, Thank you!" I hand my activity sheet to him.

I think SA and I, will talk about my grades? I knocks the door of SAO and they say that "Come in, Ms. Palvin"

"Good Afternoon Mam, Sir!" I greet them with smile.

"Good Afternoon too Ms. Palvin! Take a seat!"

"Thank you!"

"I think you already know what was the main reason why we called you up to? We want you to stay with your position as a first honorable as always!"

"Yeah I know!"

"If you'll make it, we; the SA's have an offer for you! A free tuition fee for two years and allowance for every month" they confessed.

"Thank you! I'll give my best for this finals!" I assure them.

"Okay, you can go now. Congratulations!"

"Thank you again Mam, Sir"

After the school hours, meeting with SA's and getting here inside the bus and nothing to do and I'm just like reading and reading and reading all the topics that discussed by our professors while listening to my 1D Playlist until I got home.

ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ