Chapter 3: Home Alone

As I walked inside to our silent house, I feel alone again. Well, forever alone.

I grab two slices of pizza from refrigerator, put it in the oven and wait in a minute to reheat. I got some soda in cans, a jar of cookies and finally, the reheat pizzas.

I begin to walk up to my room with these foods and school things and can barely do what I want because I'm the only one who was here, everyday.

My mom got her work at 6am to 11pm; so every morning I didn't even see her hanging around because I always awoke by 8am to get up for school and basically, my sister seeing our flat twice a week causing by her work. And not to forget my king, Dad. He's been always busy on to his work and he takes only few nights to stands here every week.

I changed my clothes, ties my hair up in a bun and wear my glasses on; reading our lessons over and over again.

When the sunset came. I am already done with this reviewers or textbooks and next, I put my stuffs out; iPad, laptop and phone.

Basically, I was like always to used them when I'm alone. I interacted with other people around the world that I've known since when I started to be a fangirl using a several sites.

I've met a tons of fangirl out there because of our fandom were the same and its called "1D Fandom" as we call ourselves as "Directioners".

I loved to watch my boys via YouTube doing their cute funny video diaries. I start to paste their photographs in my bedroom walls, posting some stuffs about them to all of my accounts through the help of an internet sites.

I can't stop laughing whenever I saw their funny tumblr gifs, giving me to cry a river when I read some of their wattpad fanfictions, and so on.

When I take a look at the clock, it reads 10:32pm and I felt my eyes were closing; so I turn my stuffs off.

ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ

fangirling is the best stress reliever ever!!

- lannimar xx