I'm Yours

*after the lacrosse game scene*

"Covey, would you break my heart?" Peter asked . Lara Jean kisses him on the cheek softly. "I love you" she whispered.

Peter locked their hands and said "I don't think we should go to school today". He winks while pulling her closer. "Lets go" he says as Lara Jean follows him into the car .

They went to their favourite cafe, they one she loved since her dad and her mother were always there. "What should I get?" He says. "2 bagels and 2 iced tea" she answered quickly.

He ordered and they both went in the car. MR Covey and Kitty are out of town visiting Margot so Lara Jean is staying with Peter.

They stopped by a store, orange coloured called "Snack-king" and got some Lays chips and muffins.

They had "plans" at home. Cuddling. And movies.

At Home

"Should we watch the movie in the living room or my room?" He asks with a little wink. "You can choose. But carry me there." She says happily. "As you wish" he says playfully. He carries her and brings her to his room, laying her slowly on the bed as they start kissing. "Mmm i love you" Lara Jean whispers in his ear. He groans and asks for permission to enter her mouth. She groans and lets him enter.

"What should we watch?" she asks as if nothing happened. "You." He says thinking about what he would love to do to her. "I'm taking a bath. Goodbye." She says jumping from the bed to the toilet. Locking it. "Why did you lock it Lara Jean." He says smirking.

Lara Jean opens the shower as the water hit her softly. "Honestly when will I ever get to marry him." She thinks in her head. After the shower, she gets out and realizes her towels aren't there. Unlocking the door she says "Peter get me a towel." Peter says "Just come out of there. I'm your boyfriend. I'd see you naked sooner or later". She groans. Lara Jean gets out and looks around for her towel. "Peter where is it?". Peter chuckles. "I don't know but your clothes is here." He says showing her the underwear
"No cookies for a month." She says proudly. "Please." He says smirking. Throwing her the clothes while pulling her closer for a kiss.