Welcome to The Reputation Stadium Tour

author - *change the live band to a concert*

Lara Jean

Peter told me to get ready and that he is bringing me somewhere after going to his house for dinner. He also told me to dress casual. I slip on a long sleve white shirt with short light blue jeans and ran down the stairs to Peter. He looks up at me and stares. "Let's go. We don't wanna be late." I say ignoring his stare. He quickly takes my hand and leads me to his car. We drove to his house.

Peter Kavinsky

"Let's go. After dinner , I'm bringing you somewhere." I said smiling. "But I need to be home by 10." She replied. "Okay." I said walking in my house.
"Lara Jean!" Mom says really loudly. The neighbours probably heard. Lara Jean quickly walks to mom and gives her a big hug. "I wish I got a hug too now I'm jealous." I say jokingly receiving a smirk from Lara Jean.

*after dinner and they are in the car*

"I can't wait for us to reach the place of your suprise." I say looking at her. The time was 6:30 and we need to be home by 10.00. "Yes!" She says kissing my cheek. I quickly turn on "You Are In Love." Which is our favourite song 💓 giving her a hint of where we are going. As we reached the stadium , I opened her side of the door and we walk around. "I can't believe you brought me here!! Taylor Swift's concert. I love you." She says pulling me in for a hug. Which felt like it was never ending. "Let's get in!" We get in the stadium and a few minutes later Taylor came out and perform starting with ...Ready For It.

We spent all the time shouting lyrics and got You Are In Love as a suprise song and went total crazy at You Belong With Me/ Love Story mashup. "THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU." She says when the last performance , This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things.

I checked my watch and realized it was 10.01 and I freaked out. We both ran to the car and went home. But.....

Author - I chose Taylor Swift because of the references to Taylor  in Always&Forever book and sine she's my favourite ❤️