Taste

author's note : i'm sorry for no updates! When i released, I was expecting no one would even read it omg WIG 🤠

Peter Kavinsky POV

After we finished eating, Lara Jean fell asleep. I carried her to her room, putting a blanket over her and kissing her goodnight. I stare at her , she's beautiful even when she's asleep.

*slept*

Lara Jean

I wake up to Peter facing me while still asleep. It's already 11.30 PM and dad and Kitty would be home in 30 minutes. I quickly woke Peter up and rushing to take a shower. After 20 minutes, we both were ready and rushed to his car. "Your dad's gonna kill us." Peter says starting the car. "I know right. We should go treat them to lunch" I said.

*airport*
Me & Peter waits for Kitty and dad to come out and I quickly hug them both "Let me treat you guys to Lunch! I'm so happy that you are back." I say. "Hello, Dr Covey." Peter says smilling. "Peter, thank you for taking care of Lara Jean while I was away." Dad says smiling.

"Now let's go have Lunch. I'm starving" I say and Kitty hugs me again.
"You need to tell me what you did there with Margot!" I say starting a conversation with Kitty as we got in the car . "We went to this super cool cafè! And went to museums and I even met Margot's scottish friends." She says laughing. "Did you meet her boyfriend?" Peter says with a smirk. "Yes we did" dad says .

*restaurant*
"So Dr. C would you mind if Lara Jean had dinner at my place? My mom is making Lasagna which is Lara Jean's favourite." Peter says awkwardly smiling. "Of course. Lara Jean you should bring some cookies too." Dad says looking at me.

Peter's POV

I'm actually bringing Lara Jean to this live band but I was afraid Dr. C would not let us so I had to lie. After Lunch, we went back to Lara Jean's house and we started baking cookies. Of Course I helped her while Kitty and her dad stayed upstairs. After we were done shaping the cookies, I placed the trays in the oven. Then turned to Lara Jean. I carried her and placed her on the kitchen table. We started kissing and I licked her lips asking for permission to enter and she approves. "I" *kiss* "love" *kiss* "you." *kiss* I say breathlessly. Suddenly, the oven rang telling us the cookies were ready. I picked up the cookie trays and set them on the table taking a bite from the cookie. "Even though these cookies are SO HELLA good, you still taste better." I say winking. Lara Jean smiles.