A Business Man's Story

Kleeian is a business man, he managed his father's company. The Bloir Fishing Company.

As his uncle by heart is driving or maneuver his motor boat, Kleeian wondered his eyes on the breath taking view. He didn't regret about having a vacation on their private island. His uncle Ron is telling stories about their island but he didn't care less. "Kleeian, have you heard the story about a mermaid?." Ron asked.

"Yes, I've heard a mermaid story about Ariel. In the little mermaid story." Then Kleeian burst laughter as he take some of his hair on his face. "it's not like that young man." Ron also Laugh at Kleeian's sarcastic answer, but he had a point though.

"It's about a mermaid on this island. Many of your fishermen have seen a mermaid, but they didn't manage to catch it on their nets." Ron added.

"We're here." He shouted. Kleeian was about to ask questions but was cut off by Ron.

That windy night Kleeian woke up from his bed because of the cold air that is sweeping through his sliding window. He was about to close it but he was mesmerized by the giant waves. He is walking on the terrace of their two storey rest house. As he is  enjoying the cold wind he thought that it could be a nice moment to swim.

Kleeian is running on the sand and dive on the cold water of the sea. He is enjoying his night swimming, but the waves are getting even bigger and he couldn't manage to swim.

Kleeian gained his consciousness on a beautiful voice that echoed on his ears. As he open his eyes he realize that he was on the cave with a beautiful lady with fins!!! He think of it as a big profit to their market and that would be great. He was about to get up, but his bruises are sending pain on his body that made him groan in pain.

The mermaid hear it and hide eventually on a big stone fairly enough for her to lose a sight on the young man that she saved last night. It was her biggest mistake to help that guy.

"Hey! Lady! Don't even think of hiding your identity to me!. Your a mermaid! Don't worry I will not sell you!." Kleeian shouted. And was able to realize that he used an obviously statement for that mermaid to hide! Even more!. Stupid kleeian.

"I mean I will not hurt you. Please help me"  he added. The mermaid was convinced and show herself on.

"What's your name?" He asked, but the mermaid answer him with an alien answer which he can't understand. Well what could he expect on that mermaid.
Kleeian groaned out of frustration.

The mermaid flash a sweetest smile on kleeian. That made his heart melt. He smiled back. It's like he only feel the feeling of contentment and happiness.

" I'll call you smile." And smiled again like an idiot. And forgot his dark intentions of selling that beautiful mermaid. He then heared voices form the outside of the cave. Smile immediately hide on the rocks. As Kleeian's servants are coming in to save him. He think it's not necessary. And he chuckled.

" I will come back Smile!!." He shouted. Mermaids can understand human language but they cannot talk or use dialects of human.

Kleeian smile the whole time that their servants think that he is crazy. He wants to go immediately that he asked his servants to cure his wounds faster!.

Because of that. Kleeian always visit his girlfriend. Yes ! his girlfriend because they both realized that they are madly in love at each other. They can even understand their selves because kleeian thought Smile a lot about their language and all even their company. They are happy everyday and they are expressing their pure love to each other.

But that happiness end. When Kleeian had to go back on their place because of his job. He don't want to leave smile but their company is important. That made them sad but kleeian promised to come back for her. Smile can't do anything but to nod, she knew that she can't hold him forever but she also promise to herself that she will wait for his return.

Days, months and a year have pass but kleeian haven't fulfilled his promise. Smile remembered something about their company and decided to go and search for him on their company's big fishing boats.

As Smile is swimming on the sea, she spotted one of Kleeian's big fishing boats. And approached it but she is caught by the huge nets out of all the fishes on the net she is the biggest and expensive fish above them all. She does everything to escape. She spotted a hole. Smile bite and tear it apart for her to fit herself and escape on that net. But as she about to escape the boats anchor have teared her stomach apart. Because of the rapid sanking of the huge net to the anchor to pierce her. And she eventually lose her consciousness.

Kleeian's fishermen called him because of a mermaid that they have caught. He immediately run to see and  confirm that it was not Smile. But his world falls apart as he saw Smile on their huge baskets. " Everybody go away. " Kleeian ordered calmly as his hand formed a fist. He tapped Smile's shoulder and shake her for his hope that Smile has a chance to live.

Smile opened her eyes and again, flashed her sweetest smile. Kleeian hugged him and kiss her on her lips. "please don't leave me smile please." He cried. Smile can't held her tears and longing. She manage to talk as blood are rushing out on her body and in her mouth.

" I have finally meet you again. My love. I didn't regret this moment of my life. I love you please take good care of your self. And find your self a girl that can be with you always. " As Smile said it. She take a deep breath and finally she close her eyes to rest on the life she had.

" No, No, No!!! Call a medic!!."  He shouted

"We can't hire a medic in the middle of the sea." Ron tap his shoulders.

Kleeian cried like there is no tomorrow. He cried for his beloved Smile. And he cried for his wasted love that he can give if he will have a chance.

Ron understands what kleeian have felt because he experienced it like what kleeian had but in the other way.

Ron cursed mermaids for making then in love with them.

Author's Note.

I hope you enjoyed my sad story dapat tagalog yan pero inenglish ko nalang para mapractice ang vocabulary ko. 😂  Kung may mali man. Correct me po. Thank you!