An Epic Proposal

"Yes, we should surprise her like this."  Aligagang explanation ni John, he want everything perfect in that day. 5days nalang at monthsary na nila ng girlfriend niyang si Kate at puspusan na ang kanyang preparation para sa araw na iyon. It's now or ever for him it will be the most important thing and will make a bigger stepping stool in his life for him to move on to his marriage life.

"I don't think this will work John. I have a bad feeling about it."prangkang sabi ng kaibigan ni John. " Guys I need your support, not your disagreement!!!." John exclaimed In this belief. Even though his friends are against by his surprise engagement, only they can do is to support their friend cause they know that it will not be easy.

Days have past and they set everything ready, the engagement place could be considered perfect that could make everyone stop and be amazed by the place. Their engagement place is at the part where everyone can see and everyone is invited to witness John's marriage proposal.

Kim Tae Hyung is kate's bias and an idol among BTS. She would marry taehyung with all of her might kahit taken pa siya. She could not think less but being with Taehyung. She even think that if Taehyung will propose at her even if she's with John then she'll definitely scream her loudest YES.

" Im nervous about this John!! I will stop taehyung at your surprise engagement!!." Kate's friend is panicking, she knew Kate for a very long time. Para sakanya ang pag gamit ni John kay taehyung sa kanyang proposal ay isa lamang kapalpakan.

"Kung ayaw mo sa desisiyon kong ito. Then you can go. Umalis ka nalang and don't ever stop anything in this marriage proposal that I've planned." John calmly said but with full of power and hurt. Nasasaktan siya dahil sa Hindi pag suporta ng kanyang kaibigan at ang mga kaibigan ni Kate. Walang makakahadlang sa proposal niya, walang wala.

Kate is walking on the street that leads to the park. She saw something decorations and all there but she ignored it and calmly wait until John is here at their meeting place. While waiting she realized what was happening at the park. Its a marriage proposal. She is amazed by the design and the venue that made her smile and think that taehyung will propose at her with the same features and design of the designed park.Again she always think of taehyung, not John. Her obsession at taehyung is beyond control.

John covered kate's eyes with his shaking hands and lead her at the park. Taehyung is waiting at the venue holding pieces of roses as everyone at the place are taking pictures of him and was wondering of how did he get there if who is the luckiest girl that he will propose. As John remove his hands off kate's eyes. He get a microphone and sing a love song.

Kate is so shock to see taehyung Infront of him and was even shocked that John brought her there. And she's also wondering and confused of what is going on. Taehyung offered her hand at kate to dance with her with John's beautiful voice while singing a love song. Taehyung won't do this if John didnt offer a big sum of money at Taehyung's talent agency.

As John is singing lumuhod si taehyung at nag labas ng pulang maliit na kahon. In kate's innermind it's a ring. Finally her dream that taehyung will propose to her is now at this moment, she's curious of how did it happened but it's not important for her.

As taehyung open the box Kate  shouted a bis YES. like what she had planned in her dreams. And that made John realize everything it's a great mess. Kate is shouting for her dreams that are coming true.

John can't do anything about it it gone she's marrying taehyung cause she want to.

Author's note.
Credits sa friend ko for this story. Actually na isip lang din kasi namin ito eh. At nasingit lang sa usapan ahaha.