You Can't (Part 2)

You woke up in Tord's room, looking at the clock you see it's 12:00 in the morning. Damn how long were you out you were about to get up when Tord grabbed your arm and pulled it. "Hey where do you think your going love?" Tord questioned. "Um...my room." You said hoping he let you go. "Nope you're staying here with me right now besides you can barely breathe since I'm not done fixing your cracked nose. Anyway just come back to bed and I won't have to spank you like last time." Tord said pulling back into the bed. "But I-I can sleep in my own bed and p-plus you always hump me while I'm sleeping." You said moving away from Tord. "(Y/n) if you weren't so fucking cute all the time I wouldn't be having such naughty dreams about you." Tord said pulling you back to him. "Shh now no more talking it's time for bed. Goodnight my shy little pet *kisses goodnight*." Tord Says as he holds you tightly in his arms.

You woke up to see Tord no where to be found and hop out of the bed. You get washed up and put on a (f/c) T-shirt and (f/c) hoodie with (f/c) jeans then go downstairs to get breakfast. "Mmm something smells good." You thought to yourself. "Good morning (y/n) are you feeling better today?" Tom said handing you your breakfast. "Um...just a little Tord said he's not really finished fixing my nose yet." You Said eating some bacon. "Not finished!? Are you kidding me, not finished my ass your fine you just need to take some pain killers and your good. Tord told me that he was..Hurk!" Tom said as he was cut off by Tord hitting him. "Shh shut the hell up Jehovah or Edd will kill us both." Tord Says putting his hand over Tom's mouth. "(Y/n) are you sure you wasn't to leave us? Because you were pretty confident that your so called "plan" worked and that I wasn't gonna find out." Edd said looking at you with an creepy glare like he was gonna stab someone. "N-No I wasn't I just getting everyone something..." You stuttered. "Yeah right even I can tell that's a lie, (y/n) you know what happens when you lie to us. Punishments and you don't want that do you?" Matt said. "N-No please not again! I promise I won't leave just don't h-hurt me!" You Said crying on the floor. "Aww it's okay love you just need to more careful when you say you can be out there by yourself, plus if you pull something like this again....I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LEAVE US,MAKING SURE EVERYONE THAT DARES TAKE YOU AWAY WILL DIE AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE KILLED IN FRONT OF YOU." Edd said.
You were still crying in Edd's arms which made you move away from him. You were shivering and paranoid that if that were to ever happen you were stuck living here. You started shaking, twitching, till (warning blood) blood oozed from your nose, you were breathing extremely hard. "(Y/n) are you okay? Hey calm down what's wrong!?" Tom said trying to calm you down. "(Y/n) just calm down...Oh no she's doing it again seeing things that aren't real. The hell did Edd say to her that caused this....I should calm her down but what? We know she's not a little girl but I have seen her holding a little (favorite stuffed animal) in her room. Hmm maybe if I sing her a old lullaby my mother use for me and bring her toy she might calm down." Tord Says as he thought to himself. Tord ran upstairs grabbing your (favorite stuffed animal) and ran back down stairs. "Move I got this!" Tord Said pushing Tom and Matt out the way. "(Stuffed animal name) i-is th-that you?" You said grabbing it. "Ahem Du er min solskinn min eneste solskinn du lager jeg glad når himmel er grå, vil du aldri kjaere hvor mye Jeg elsker deg vaer så snill ikke ta min solskinn borte." Tord singed. "Let me guess Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?" Matt Asked. "Or Don't cry my little baby?" Tom asked. "No it was My only sunshine in Norwegian, my mother used to sing it to me when I would have nightmares." Tord Says. "Well it worked because (y/n) had stopped crying and fell asleep too." Edd said with a smile. "We should probably put her back to bed in Edd's room this time." Tom said. "Why not in her room?" Matt questioned. "Because "someone" threw a lit candle in there and it's now just ashes in there except for her stuffed animals because some how they didn't get on fire but everything else did." Tom said looking at Matt. "Oh uh opps." Matt said.

I changed the title name because that was supposed to be in chapter 4 whoops 😬😅