→ 01

March second, two thousand and fourteen.

"foreordination? complete and utter bullshit."

"Why do you feel that way?" She asked.

"It's stupid. Destiny, fate, soul-mates, it's all a stupid conspiracy made up by people who are in love with the idea of someone loving them. People think they're in love but in reality they're just overwhelmed at the fact they think someone loves them." 

"So you don't believe in love either?"

"No, love is stupid. There is no proof that love exists. For example my mother tells me she loves me yet I don't feel loved. I'm pretty sure if someone supposedly loves you, you'd feel it." "Why do you feel as if she doesn't love you?" "Why do you ask so many questions?" "Luke." She sighed. "Maybe Lindsay, just maybe, life wasn't made for me." "You say that every week." "It's because it's true." "No, it's not."

"Look at that Lindsay, your time is over. Maybe I'll see you next week, maybe I won't." "Luke. I'll see you next week, normal time." She said told me sternly. "Hopefully, I'll be dead then." I muttered to myself.  "Well then, I'll see you at your funeral." "Well make sure you look good, I don't want people thinking my therapist didn't bother dressing up for her dead client's funeral." "Luke, you know I'm trying." "I know you are, I'm sorry." 

"Have you tried writing lately?" I shook my head quickly, standing up to leave, I didn't need another speech about the whole writing crap. "Luke, writing is your gift, you haven't written in nearly a year." "That's bullshit Lindsay, anyone can write." "But you're different." I sighed. "I'll write, when there's something to write about." I told her walking towards the door.

"Don't forget to pick your medication up on the way out Luke, it's waiting for you at the counter." "If I don't take it, will I die quicker?" "Luke!" "Just kidding." I said giving her a sarcastic smile before leaving the room.

A/N: I'm really excited for this fanfiction, I hope you all are too.. Please vote and Comment :) x