Chapter 13

(Sorry it's been a while)
I woke up next to him sleeping soundly, his heart rate against my head. I ruffled his hair slowly, smiling widely.
He yawns "hey.."
"Hey you"
He smiled and kissed my forehead
"We should probably get up. I need to go and see if the young master is okay. I'll make you breakfast too."
"Okay" I smiled, then tried to get up, but winced "ow.."
He came and helped me, lifting me up "are you alright?"
"It's alright." I laughed "it's from last night."
He chuckled and rubbed my back, helping me get into a dress, without a corset.
"Thank you." I whispered then handed him his blazer, which he bowed to me and threw it over his shoulders, opening the door, then waving goodbye and giving a cheeky wink. I laughed then waved back, smiling. I stayed sitting on the bed, trying to think of something to do that day. I sat for literally 10 minutes before before I thought of going to the library again. This time for just straight reading. Instead of learning, that is.
So, I put a long coat on and opened the door.
"Hannah, I'm just going out!"
"Alright! Be back before 6!"
I nodded at her, then walked out, slotting my hands in pockets and breathing out warm air to cold.
I got to the library at 1 am, as I had previously stopped to get a beverage, tea, specifically.
I opened up a book, "The supernatural world"
This was fiction, not actually about the real supernatural. Sadly.
For some reason I found myself most interested in the zombie section, looking at differences between a bitten, and a born, which was surprisingly different.
This time I wasn't yawning, not even nearly tired.
"So Y/N this is where you went." I felt someone tuck one of my H/C stands of hair behind my ear, I turned to see a smiling Claude.
"Oh hello! I just wanted to read something fun."
"You chose fiction Zombies?" He chuckled "that's fun? In my opinion I always find creepy stories and stuff like that good."
"I'll defiantly look at some of those things then!"
"You don't have to" He chuckled "just a suggestion."
I stroked his head "If Claude says he likes something, I'm sure to check it out."
He kissed me on the cheek
"Alright then."
He put his hand out to mine, looking me in the eyes "time to go home dear."
I nodded, taking his hand and hopping out of my seat, walking with him. I swear every moment with this demon was everything..