Deliver Us

In Equestria,the sun was burning hot-and on the outcast slaves that were being forced to work. If they didn't obey,they were whipped,or killed.They kept on praying to be delivered out of slavery.They sobbed as they heard the screams from the slaves town.There,guards were storming the city,entering homes.

If they saw no child,they left.If there was a baby......they killed it.Screams of fear and grief rang from homes.A Abynissian named Mirage heard the screams,and gasped.She ran into her home,grabbing her newborn son.

Her eldest daughter named Tempest looked at her with fear . She gently calmed Tempest,and ran with her out of their home . They were able to run from the small town,and walked to the river. Mirage sighed as her baby son began to cry,and let him grab her finger. She sung one last lullaby to him,before he fell asleep.

As she put the lid of the basket on it,she tried to stifle a sob. She walked into the river,and as she sent a prayer up to God,she let go of the basket and watched it drift downstream. She didn't notice Tempest running to follow it,curious. Tempest gasped as she saw crocidiles and hippos fighting- and the basket drifting towards them.

Before she could run into the river to save him,the fight ended in a draw.She laughed nervously before seeing the basket drift into the king's palace.She yelped,and ran towards the palace. There,the Princess Mistmane was playing with her son named Flash Magnus.The basket drifted towards her,making her gasp.

Tempest gasped as she saw Mistmane open the basket . Mistmane smiled as she saw the tiny kitten inside. Tempest smiled as she sang "Brother,you're safe now,and safe may you stay,for I have a prayer just for you. Grow, baby brother,come back someday.Come and deliver us too.".She walked away,smiling.Mistmane kissed the kittens head,and began to walk up the steps.

Young Flash Magnus said "Mommy." as he reached up to her.Mistmane said "Come,Flash Magnus.We shall show your father your new baby brother: Capper.".

Tempest giggled as she trotted back home.But as she neared a cave,she heard a low growl.She walked inside,curious.Her eyes widened as a giant Ursa Minor snarled,and raised its paw.She tried to use her magic against it,but it slashed at her head,making her scream. Mirage gasped as she heard her scream,and ran to save her daughter.

Tempest felt two arms grab her,and they both ran out of the cave.Mirage gasped as she looked at her daughter."Tempest.Your horn . It's broken.".

"