Twenty One

I raced to the building."Go ahead Gem I wanna surprise him."She nodded and ran back stage. Just enough time too. I stood in the crowd. After I realized what song he was singing I cried. The boy in 165998 sang the song.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

He walked off stage after Simon gave him a yes. I walked backstage. Just to see him. He spotted me and picked me up and spun me around.

"So my boyfriend is a star now?"

"I'm working on it."

"Good job Styles."

"Like the song?"

"Loved it. You were perfect. Completely rubbish for Louis saying no."

"Was that you?"

"Maybe..."he started to chuckle. Than kissed me.

"Hey we are going out to dinner. Anna would you like to join or do you need to get back to UCLA"

"Harry,"I said."I would love to, but-"

"I understand."I smiled.

"Harry you didn't let me finish. God you always do that. I would love to, but you have to sing to me."he smiled.

"Of course I'll sing to you."He sang to me all the way out the door. Once we got to the restaurant I couldn't stop laughing. I missed them and everyone, but hey at least I have them.

If Harry didn't poke my back or sit by me in Mrs. Smith's class I would have never been friends let alone his girlfriend.

"Harry,"

"Yes."

"Thanks for poking my back."

"What?"

"On your first day of school."

"Oh. Your welcome?"

"Thanks for everything I owe you a lot."

"You already paid me back."

"How?"

"By keeping your promises."

"I told you I wouldn't miss it for the world."he kissed my cheek.

"Stop with the bad aim."he laughed and kissed me. Gemma cheered along with everyone else.

"So Harry..."she said.

"What?"

"Keep her I like her."Gemma replied. She nudged me and messed with my hair.

"Love you too Gem."

"Who doesn't. I am the better Styles."Harry started arguing with her about it. I will never forget those two.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry the last few chappies have been short!

Thanks for reading. Love you foodies have fun reading the more of my stories

L&A xx