Have You Seen The Team Roster!?

(A/N- A couple of people have been asking me to make my stories a dirty, so i may start doing that. If the chapter is more mature I will put '🚨' this at the beginning of the chapter. Before and after the mature part I will put '⚠', just for the people that don't want to read those parts. I will also start putting only Annie's outfits at the top of the story. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter.)

------------------------

11 o'clock at night•

Annie's POV

Me and Carson left the party. Mads and Charles actually got along really well, so did Joey and Kenzie. I really wanted Kenzie and John together but as long as both of them are happy I'm happy. When we got to my house Carson just decided to stay the night. He already has a few clothes at my house so he can just get ready in the morning. The only bad thing about tomorrow is Carson gets to pick my outfit, the good thing is coach is posting the paper that shows who made the team. As I was deep in thought, i soon feel asleep.

•Next Morning•

Carson's POV

I wake to an alarm going off. I know it's not mine because I have a different sound. I sit up and look around, when i look to my left I see a beautiful girl, Annie. I smile and kiss her forehead, I then move to her cheek and then her neck. After I kiss her softly on the lips, when i kiss her I could feel her smile and kiss back. I pull away.

C- You were up that whole  time, weren't you?

A- Maybe..*smiles*

C- *laughs and kisses Annie's cheek then gets up*

A- *gets up as well and goes into the bathroom, shuts and locks the door then gets in the shower.*

15 minuets later•

Annie's POV

When I get out of the shower I get dressed in the outfit Carson picked (outfit is at the top), I then put my hair in Dutch braids and put on really light make-up. I then walk out to see Carson on my bed already dressed. He is wearing- WAIT he has the same thing on as me. Awe he's so cute..

C- Done checking me out?*smirks*

A- I wasn't- I was just looking at what you were wearing, which is the exact same thing as me!

C- What? I wanted to match my beautiful girlfriend.

A- Well i look better, now let's go before we're late!

C- Ok!

•They go to school•

•Skip to lunch(because i'too lazy to type)•

I walk into lunch with Carson. We walk to the table our friends are at and sit down. Everyone looks at me and smiles.

(A-Annie, C-Carson, H-Hayden, Jh-Johnny, Mt-Matt, G-Greg, Co-Conner, Jo-Joey, Ch-Charles, L-Lauren, N-Nadia, I-Indi, R-Riley, Ja-Jayden, K-Kenzie, Ma-Mads)

A- Why are you guys looking at me like your going to kidnap me?

G- Have you seen the team roster!?

A- No me and Carson were going to after-

H- You should go look now!

A- Ok?

•They go to look at the team roster sheet and see...•

I'm sorry for the cliff hanger but i hope you guys enjoyed!!💘