two

"eat."

hoseok and jungkook were hanging out in the park after work. they don't really want to work anymore, but they had too :( but then since they begged their boss, they don't need to work for a week. the boss is understanding,

"no." jungkook smirked, taking a few steps back from the shorter male. hoseok pouted as he held jungkook's arm to make jungkook stay still as hoseok tried to stuff the piece of bread in jungkook's mouth. jungkook chuckled as he ate the bread. 

"it took you 55 years to eat that bread, jungkook." hoseok said, folding his arms. jungkook raised his eyebrow and looked at his watch. "nah." he looked at the smaller male and held his hand. hoseok looked at their hands and blushed a dark shade of red. jungkook seemed to notice, so he chuckled. "gay boy." he teased hoseok as he tightened the grip of their hands. 

they walked together, hand in hand, for a couple of hours, talking about the stuff that they had missed together. they walked, walked, walked. it seemed like minutes. but it was very late. 

until 8pm.

hoseok and jungkook came across a firework show around 10pm. and reason of the firework show is because today was valentines day.

hoseok and jungkook exchange their looks. "please?" hoseok asked him softly. "we could even have a picnic here." he added. jungkook thought for a while. "okay. but what if people misunderstand that we're a couple? this IS a valentines day celebration after all." 

hoseok smiled at jungkook.

"that's okay."