three

hoseok and jungkook returned with a picnic basket as they sat down on the grass. the firework would happen anytime soon. hoseok leaned on jungkook. "it's so quiet and relaxing here. you're so warm too, so it's comfortable. really, i'm so happy with you." hoseok whispered, making jungkook hear what hoseok had said.

"that's corny." jungkook whispered too. hoseok sat up straight and locked his eyes on jungkook's.

"isn't that what boyfriends say to each other?"

now it was jungkook's turn to blush. hoseok couldn't help but chuckle. "everyone's going to assume that we're a couple. so i might as well say that." hoseok explained as he leaned closer to jungkook. he continued resting on jungkook.

-

jungkook took out his earpiece and put on some classical music. he didn't like those kind of music, but he wanted to listen to it because it was rather relaxing here and hoseok liked classical music. jungkook went through his playlist and found his 'romantic classical music' playlist. he put one of his ear speaker in hoseok's ear, and another in his own ear. jungkook pressed 'play'.

the music started playing.

hoseok smiled as jungkook rested on hoseok's back too. they both closed their eyes as they listened to the music playing.

they looked at the sky as the fireworks started appearing. they could hear cheering from everyone. jungkook held hoseok's hand as hoseok held it back.

it was so corny.

but romantic.

-

a/n; im trying to make as much chapters as possible :D but they're so romantic omj if i saw them like that in real life then i-

рдЖрдк рдкреНрд░рдХрд╛рд╢рд┐рдд рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рдЕрдВрдд рддрдХ рдкрд╣реБрдБрдЪ рдЪреБрдХреЗ рд╣реИрдВред

тП░ рдкрд┐рдЫрд▓рд╛ рдЕрджреНрдпрддрди: Sep 23, 2018 тП░

рдирдП рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреА рд╕реВрдЪрдирд╛ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдЗрд╕ рдХрд╣рд╛рдиреА рдХреЛ рдЕрдкрдиреА рд▓рд╛рдЗрдмреНрд░реЗрд░реА рдореЗрдВ рдЬреЛрдбрд╝реЗрдВ!

happy ;; junghopeрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ