The Secret's Out

Tony was in the middle of an important meeting with the Avengers. In the middle of the meeting the door opened. Tony's 2 year old son, Peter came running to him. "Daddy!" Peter exclaimed. "Hey buddy, what are you doing?" Tony asked, as Peter crawled into his lap. "I was looking for you." Peter said.

Everyone just stared. Natasha smirked, she was the only one who knew about him. "Auntie Tasha!" Peter yelled. He got off of Tony's lap to get into her lap. "Hey Peter." She said, smiling at the little boy. Everyone was now staring at her. "Who is that and how does he relate to you?" Clint asked Natasha. "This is Peter, he is Pepper and Tony's kid. He just calls me his aunt because me and Pepper are close friends."

"Why didn't you tell us Tony?" Rhody asked. "I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet." Tony replied "Tony you've had him for 2 years." "I know, I'm sorry guys." Everyone just nodded.

Peter got off of Natasha's lap and ran back to Tony. "Go find Mommy, ok." Tony said. Peter nodded "ok daddy, love you!" "Love you too." "Aww!" Everyone said. Tony rolled his eyes. "Ok this meeting is over now." Everyone got up and left.

Tony went to go find Pepper and Peter. He found Pepper trying teaching Peter how to read. He was catching on pretty quickly. He smiled. Pepper saw him and walked over. "He's learning really quickly." "That's great, honey." Tony said, he sounded tired. They heard Peter reading 'Goodnight Moon.' Tony smiled and walked over to Peter. "Daddy! I can read!" "Yes you can. You're doing a great job." "Thanks." Peter said. "I'm going to go take a nap." Tony said. He kissed the top of Peter's head. "Let me know when dinner's ready." He said to Pepper. He gave her a kiss too and went to his bedroom.

Pepper was playing with Peter while Tony napped. She was confused on why he was so tired, he never takes naps. JARVIS told Pepper that Tony wasn't feeling well. She got some medicine and went to go check on him. She found him sleeping, so she put the medicine on the bedside table. She kissed his forehead and it felt warm. He had a fever. She sighed and left the room.

Pepper started dinner. She made Tony chicken noodle soup. Peter said he wasn't very hungry so she mashed some banana for him. Pepper got a tray table and went to go give Tony his dinner. She lightly knocked on the door. "Come in." Tony said quietly. She opened the door and gave him his dinner. "Thanks honey." He said. She nodded "eat up." He smiled and she left.