Umbracia Of The North Tundra (Pokémon)

Species: Umbreon Age: 19Nicknames: -Moon Wolf Knight -Knight Among The Wolves-Knight Of The Wolf Moon-Shadow Of The Moonlight (Champion Name)Sex/Gender: FemaleHobbies: Reading, sword fighting, training, wolf howling, job doing, singing

Species: Umbreon
Age: 19
Nicknames:
-Moon Wolf Knight
-Knight Among The Wolves
-Knight Of The Wolf Moon
-Shadow Of The Moonlight (Champion Name)
Sex/Gender: Female
Hobbies: Reading, sword fighting, training, wolf howling, job doing, singing.
Personality: Brave/Serious/Careful/Rash/Lonely (temporarily)
Characteristics: Strong Willed, Capable of Taking Hits, Good Endurance.

Ability: Synchronise, (Hidden) Inner Focus
Move Sets:
-Shadow Ball
-Guard Swap
-Confuse Ray
-Throat Chop

She likes to do her job, training, and howling (mostly during the full moon). Bringing high level of chivalry and fast fighting reactions, she is almost impossible to defeat her, even her arch-enemies tried but they too, failed to do so. However, she is not born in a kingdom in peace.

Backstory:
Umbracia is born from a destroyed kingdom of the Northern tundra region. Her parents were found killed by invaders of the Western tundra region and she was found and raised by Alaskan tundra Lycanrocs. She was also trained by the alpha male and female of the Lycanroc pack so she can have the ability to fight and follow the code of chivalry. Both of her adopted parents were also knights before her arrival. She evolved when she defeated an abductor during the night as she howled before the full moon, alone. Both her adopted and real (spiritually) families were proud of her evolution and was knighted by the alpha male. And from the night of near abduction and dubbing ceremony, she has become known as the Knight Among The Wolves/ Knight Of The Wolf Moon.

Can be found in my Deviantart accounts:

EeveeKirby
NinjaFoxAlepex