Tezoi Vasquez (Beyblade Burst Evolution)

Age: Same as Trad VasquezBeyblade: UnknownCrush/Boyfriend: Silas KarliseOccupation: BC Sol TrainerNickname: Tez

Beyblade: Unknown
Crush/Boyfriend: Silas Karlise
Occupation: BC Sol Trainer
Nickname: Tez

Other Relations Status:
Valt Aoi - Friend
Rantaro Kiyama - Friendly Foe (He annoys her a lot.)
Daigo Kurogame - Unknown
Kristina Kuroda - Right-Hand Woman
Silazar Karlise - Best Friend
Trad Vasquez - Younger Sister (A day younger, specificly.)
Shu Kurenai - Unknown
Free De La Hoya - Friend

Likes:
- Helping Kristina
Whenever she sees BC Sol's leader not feeling right of something, she is willing to be of assistance. As her right-hand woman, she always figures out how to deal with certain problems in the team.
-Training Everyone
Before her brother left to America, she was introduced as his assistant or substitude trainer. She had the same trainer passion as him. As a result of his leave, her heart sinks for the team's sake and quickly took his position the following day. Day by day, she makes sure that no one in the team was slacking off during training or practice. The progress should be as good as the real battle.
- Texting Trad
Ever since the siblings parted, Tezoi has missed him so much that she can't always be herself without him. During some free time, she texts her brother about his and her progress in their sides; sometimes bringing up other topics such as, relationships, hobbies, and other things siblings talk about.
- Forest Walking
Sometimes she goes outside to calm herself down/reduce her stress. The same deer Free hangs out with comes out to see her getting relaxed from training the others.
- Being Around Silas
As for her relationship with the Satomb Blader, they frequently hang out. The female trainer doesn't seem to mind of what others would say about them and neither does Silas. Occasionally, Silazar joins them for the day.
-Analysing Beyblades
Just like Trad, she's a good analysist on everyones Beyblade. As to looking through her tablet of analysis', she's always aware of certain drawbacks the person's Beyblade might have and later on helps him/her for improvement.

Dislikes:
-When Someone Is Not Training Seriously
If you are in BC Sol, be careful during training/practice. Tezoi has a keen eye on everyone seeing anyone who is not taking the session seriously, unless she really sees that something is not right with a certain member such as unusual symtoms of sickness, near fatigue, extreme exhaustment, etc,.
- Rantaro Annoying Her
Unlike Trad, she's easier to stress out. The link of the personalities between the siblings were almost alike, however, Tezoi is more agitated while Trad tries to calm himself down, at the same, both are able to assist everyone.

Traits:
Analysing
Intelligence
Dicipline
Advise-Giving
Assistance
Personality Link With Trad

Creating Source:
Anime Maker: Anime Girls