Chapter 28: Try It On

A/N: Thank you so much for 3k reads!!! This is so amazing!! I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Veronica's POV—The next day after school

  Rory and I walked out of school. I was still smiling like a maniac but I didn't care. I saw my mom, Pepper, and Lorelai in a silver
Porsche. Rory and I got in. "You girls ready to go dress shopping?" Pepper asked turning in her seat.

  "Yeah. Let's go." I said with a smile.

  Pepper hit the gas, and we sped off.
————————————
We arrived at this amazing dress shore. The walls were completely covered in every single color imaginable and every fabric imaginable. The wallpaper was an off white crème color to enhance all of the bright colors that were displayed. There were long dresses, short dresses, strapless, and long sleeve. I stared at the many different fabrics. My mouth dropped open. Now I understand why girls love shopping. "It looks like Rainbow Dash threw up in here." I said, wandering around the store.

I walked up to the dresses and felt the fabric in between my fingers. Some of the fabric was rough while some were perfectly smooth, and some fabric felt velvety. "Let's start looking for dresses." My mom said.

"This place is like heaven." Lorelai said. She looked like a little girl in a candy store.

Rory and I began walking around for dresses. I'd never worn a full length dress, let alone a dress. This was all new to me. I've never found a need for a dress until now. I grabbed a silver dress over and looked at it. It was short, tight, and hella sparkly. Definitely not. I put it back. I continued to look at the multitudes of colors and styles. "Veronica, come over here." Pepper said.

I walked over to where Pepper was. She was holding a short dark purple dress in her hand. It was a halter top. It looked like the skirt was made of tule. "What do you think of this one?" She asked.

"Meh." I said with a shrug

Pepper sighed and out the dress back on the rack. I continued looking around for dresses. I found a few more dresses that I liked. None of the dresses were in my size. I walked up to the counter and set the dresses on it. "I need all of these dresses in a size 0, please." I said with a small smile.

  "Of course." The lady nodded.

  "Thank you."

  I waited for the lady to come back with all of my dresses. She carefully handed them to me. "Thanks." I said. Rory and I walked over to the changing rooms. They were enormous. I closed the door and took off my clothes. I grabbed the first dress and slipped it on. The first one was light blue with lace bodice. It reached the floor. It was flowy and had a light blue ombré that faded into a slightly darker blue. I looked at myself in the mirror before stepping out of my changing room. I walked over to the room where Pepper, my mom, and Lorelai were waiting.

  I saw Rory standing in a small circular platform. She was wearing a long, lilac dress. It had cap sleeves. It was simple, but she looked really nice.

 It was simple, but she looked really nice